Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family tree and roots so deep

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Family tree and roots so deep Empty
PostSubject: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 am

Tulio needed to go back to Jane. Why had the vamp needed to transfer him so far? If he were to take his wolf form and run he would be there in no time, but at his current state it was not a good idea. And rest was out of the question. He would need to cross the whole forest to get to Jane, but if that was to be the case then so be it.

Tulio stumbeled, seeking support from a tree trunk. Okay, maybe he needed a rest. He let himself sink to the ground. Just to think that vamp was related to him made him shiver. Though he had to admit he didn't know much from his mother, or her family.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 am

Korso had not returned home after his ordeal with Dean. Instead he had walked off his fury by following the path away from the villages and into the forest. He knew what lurked in there, but he had no fear of it knowing well enough that he could take care of himself more so than prehaps any of his guards.

Fuming he walked the trail without paying much attention to where he was going. The trees were growing more dense, and the sky dark, as he continued, but he could not particularly care. It was only when he heard sounds coming from beside him did he stop and see a figure lying on the ground by the base of a tree. 'Who goes there?' he said, loading and pointing his gun. He still had a few bullets left should he need them. The figure was taking a rest, it could not be a vampire, and regardless of race this gun would hurt anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:29 am

Tulio looked up alarmed. 'Crap!' He raised his arms up. "Calm down, I am not a threath." He said clearly, and loudly. The gun scared him. Even without silver bullets it would hurt him, and he didn't need to lose any more blood. Tulio concentrated on the mans smell, clearly human. Humans would shoot anything that even as much as seemed threathening. Just because they were so ill equipped by nature. Tulios eyes shifted for a way out of this. He could try transforming, but the risk was he would get shot attempting it.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 am

He looked at the boy, barely a man, and paused as he looked at his face. He let his gun follow him as he moved, not letting his suprise ruin his common sense, but his face was inquisitive. 'Who are you?' he said, pointing the gun towards him as if that was reason enough to answer. His suspicions already gave him some idea, he could see a glimpse of Belle in his eyes, concealed by the features Dean possessed. But it seemed almost too much of a coincidence to find his nephew now, and he feared that his mind was merely playing tricks on him. Dean was still fresh in his memory, and the loss of his sister always meant he saw her where he went.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:42 am

"Tulio." He said simply using his first name. He feared his last name would gain him a bullet in the brain. The man seemed to eye him that way. He clearly saw something in him that he didn't like. He kept his arms up, showing he was not going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 am

The name confirmed his suspicions, obviously he had been notified of the name of his nephew when his sister had given birth. So this was Dean's famed heir, he thought, giving the boy a once-over. Certainly he was not much to pride himself over yet, barely capable in Korso's mind to rule their race. It was good then, he supposed, that Dean still breathed air into his pathetic lungs. However he could not hate the boy, knowing it was all that was left of his sister. His own upbringing was not his fault, neither was his genes since Korso had arranged the marriage. It was his own doing in letting his own family's blood become mixed. But he had never had a son, and now he supposed he never would. Tulio was the closest he had to one. It was easy to become soft with a thinking like that.

'I don't suppose you recognise me then' he said with a faint smile, of course not dropping his weapon. He may be sentimental but he was no fool. Tulio would of course not share the same fondness that he did, that was expected of him. 'You know, there is a certain look about your mother still in your eyes, even if age has lessened that..'
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:23 am

He narrowed his eyes slightly. Was he supposed to know this man? The man seemed to think so.

'You know, there is a certain look about your mother still in your eyes, even if age has lessened that..' Tulios eyes widened slightly at those words. "Y-you knew my mother?! How?!" His father didn't talk of her much. Everytime he did it was not a happy subject, so Tulio had kept his curiosity to a minimum. If this man had known his mother he wanted to know more about her. The mother he had never gotten to know. "What was she like?" He asked curiously, forgetting this man could kill him instantly.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 am

He laughed at his eagerness. Clearly Dean had not told him much, or at least not enough to satisfy his curiosity. 'Its quite easy to know your own sister' he said with a smirk, watching him as he let the information sink in. Surely it was news to him that he had an uncle, and something that would not be taken so casually. He did not know how the boy would respond, and he kept his weapon ready in case he had greatly misjudged him. His father may have taught him all sorts about him, and knew perfectly well the power lies could have.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 pm

That was quite shocking. Out of all places he met him here, what a weird coincidense. He seemed to meet alot of relatives today. He looked down, laughing slightly. "Excuse me, this day has been just bizzare. First I meet a vampire who says we taste the same and now I meet my uncle." He shook his head, trying to calm his nerves. He looked back at Korso. The man didn't seem like a liar. "If you were her brother, why do I hear about you now for the first time?" He was wondering why his father never mentioned he had an uncle.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 am

'Because lets just say me and your father don't see eye to eye' he said with distain, not liking to talk about Dean. 'I'm sure its not the only thing your father has twisted the truth over.'

He didn't have to think long to assume who that vampire could be, but he didn't particularly like to imagine it either way. He had not seen much of his daughters since then, and every time he did he was trying to kill them so it never particularly ended well. 'Glad to know you've met my daughters' he said with a frown, realising that would explain the blood on the boy. 'Have you ever even seen an image of your mother?' he asked, doubting it.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:38 am

Tulio frowned. Was this man calling his father a liar? He had seen how his father was in pain over his mother. Dean had loved Belle, Tulio knew that. "My father hasn't twisted any truths."

He looked at Korso shocked. "Daughters? You have many of those? I only met one of them today, and I would not like to meet the rest of them in the same kind of situation." He said feeling slightly nauseous at what the vamp from before had tried on him.

Tulio shook his head saddly. "No I have not. I just keep hearing that I sometimes look like her or I have her eyes." It was hard to relate to a person he had not seen before. That he had no emotional connection to. He had long ago accepted that he would not ever know her. Ofcourse he was curious. But it felt bad that Korso and his father had a polished image of her, and that he could not ever have that.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 am

'I have 4' he said, being as brief as he could. 'Well, had. Now there is only my youngest, the other 3 are all but dead to me after what they became.' He shrugged though, not revealing any hint that he missed them. All he missed now was a memory, long dead now and replaced with monsters.

'I rule this kingdom' he said casually. 'Naturally there are potraits of the royal household..' He hoped the boy would pick up on his hints, that if he truely wanted to see Belle then her image was forever kept in paint on his home walls. It surely would be something he would desire, and he would make sure that his guards did him no harm, after all he was family. 'Your father may want to keep things from you, but I have no such wish.'
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Tulio stayed silent. So his three cousins were vampires. He wondered what had happened. The vampire had been crying earlier, was this why.
He couldn't deny that he was curious of what Belle looked like. But he was no fool. The portrait was behind enemy lines, and Korso was no fool either. If he truly hated Dean for everything then what was to tell he wasn't going to use his son against him. "My father doesn't keep things from me. He loved her, and still does. I don't ask about her, because it upsets him." He said defending his father.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 am

'You might want to think that through' he said with a smirk. In no way was he convinced by Dean's actions, and in his mind it was all too clear what kind of trick he was playing. He just didn't want his son to pry too much.
'Anyway I am by no means forcing you, lets just say though my door is always open.' He shrugged. 'Of course that is to you and you only. If I am under any suspicions I have no quarms in ordering my guards to shoot. But unlike someone I will not keep you from the truth, especially when its so close.'
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Tulio listened silently. He didn't like how the man was making accusations to his father. He clenched his theeth together, trying to think what the man coul possibly mean. "If you hate my father so much why don't you just shoot me? Did my mother really mean that much to you?" Somehow the logic behind the mans actions didn't make sense. Hate was always stronger. He used his arms to push himself to sit more upright. He refused to believe that his father had been lying to him. And if Dean indeed had kept something from him, he was sure there was a reason. He felt a bit better now, the rest had helped him some. If his uncle truly decided to shoot now he could be able to make a run for it. He was faster than this man after all. But for now he would keep talking, he wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:11 pm

He sighed. It did not help that this boy was quite slow, and certainly lacked his wits about him. 'The reason I hate your father is because of his responsibilty surrounding your mothers death, alongside a certain involvment with my daughters. I already have plenty of reasons not to trust your father, but I also must at least respect the memory of my sister. I'm afraid that it was me who arranged your parents marriage, the requirement that your mother provided an heir. Now she is dead and you are here.. its fairly simple to connect the dots.'

He shrugged. 'Of course if you talk to your father about that then he will obviously deny the truth and ensure you stay as far away from me as possible. I am not trying to take you away from Dean, merely share with you what I know of your lineage.' He smiled warmly, to try and encourage him to take the bait. 'There is no harm in that, is there not?'
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:50 am

The fact that he so openly spoke of hating his father made Tulio not trust this man. He didn't care that he was his uncle. He was still human, and he still hated werewolves, and his father. Tulio shook his head. "There is nothing wrong with that.... Uncle..." He said tasting the unfamiliar word around in his mouth, it felt weird to use, but he hoped it would make the man trust him, even for a little bit.

OOC: Sorry, took a long time to write that, my brain was like O.O "words....."
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

OOC: I think i was even longer xDD

He looked at the boy, suspicious. He was fairly easy to read, but regardless Korso did not feel threatened much by him. If he did decide to come then he would be far outnumbered, and should anything go wrong there was always the dungeon. And if he reported back to Dean he could twist things to work in his favor. Yes, Korso was not concerned of the consequences of today.

He smiled back, keeping with the facade they were playing. 'I won't kill you if you won't, shall we say?' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:59 am

OOC: XD It took me two hours to write that reply yesterday , XD and this one took an hour. and you need to get to chat too Razz

"I won't be killing you. Unless you hurt my family." He kept it simple, making sure his uncle understood that. If it came to it Tulio would kill him without a second thought. He stood up, looking into Korso's eyes. Tulio wasn't worried about his father, he could take care of himself. It was his sister he feared for. She was too dear to him. And it would be a family curse if he lost her, like his father had lost his sister, and his uncle had lost his.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 am

OOC: Ok ill be on now, been rushing back and forth today a lot and dead tired from making the smart move of getting 1 hour of sleep xDD

He stared him equally in the eye. 'Likewise' he said calmly. He did not know much for this boys family, nor particularly care for them. But his family had already hurt his own, and therefore he was not breaking his word if something were to happen to them. Not that he would say this out loud.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:59 am

OOC: <.< I command you to have a good rest tonight. Don't make me fly over to your place.

"Does that include your vampire daughters? In that case I can not promise not to hurt them." He didn't like to think about what his other cousins were like. "What is my human cousin like?" He asked slightly interested. He wanted to make sure he knew who it was, not wanting to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:08 am

'Oh if you rid me of them then I shall have all the more pleasure in your company' he smiled, knowing exactly where the multiple stakes he kept on him were in case one ever appeared. 'My remaining daughter is called Charlotte, shes blonde and the princess. I'm afraid that may not be of much use to you though, but I'll alert both her and her body guard of who you are and lets just hope there are no unfortunate accidents in the meanwhile.' He smiled, but he doubted the boy would be stupid enough to get in a conflict right away.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 am

Tulios lips lifted slightly. It was almost too small of a smile to notice. "I think I will like her. She sounds a bit like my sister." Though Jane wasn't a princess. He still wanted to spoil her. "Don't worry, I won't hurt your daughter if I ever meet her that is."
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 am

He smiled an actual genuine smile at that comment. 'I am pleased to hear it' he said, although he was still naturally suspicious. It was too easy to just resign any kind words someone made. Still this boy seemed to have inherited Belle's good-hearted nature, rather than his fathers. He was sure she would have been proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 am

The mans smile seemed genuine. Somehow it felt nice, like they connected somehow. "Is it too much to ask if you could tell me something about my mother? What was she like when she was younger? You must have some stories about her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep Empty

Back to top Go down

Family tree and roots so deep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Forsaken Forest-
Jump to: