Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family tree and roots so deep

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korso

Korso

Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 am

'She was several years younger than me, kind hearted, intelligent, enjoyed horse riding and exploring the kingdom.' He shrugged. It was a long time to look back on, and hard to explain memories without telling the boy generic positive traits he was sure he had been told a thosand times over. 'She was truely missed by many' he said finally.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Tulio nodded. "I can see that." It truly felt like she had been loved by many. He just wished he had met her too, so he would have some own memories of her too, instead of using other peoples memories to satisfy his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 am

'I will tell you more when if come visit' he said. 'I am old and my mind is fading, its harder to explain in mere words.'
He hoped the boy would take him up on his offer, not even for his own intentions but for his own sake.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:48 am

"I will think about it, but certainly not today." He was going to be really desperate to go into enemy territory. He was a werewolf, no matter how he was related to Korso. Tulio knew there was a chance if he went into that castle he would not come back out.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 pm

'Obviously. I have yet to make the appropriate arrangements besides. But I shall await your meeting once again, and in the meanwhile if you meet my kin I hope you can give them the appropriate message.' He smirked. It was a good thing to know that this boy did not seem to want the vampires alive as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:04 am

Tulio felt a small twinge with the mans words. So he wanted his vampire daughters dead. God only knew what the man would do to him, his werewolf nephew. "They seem to have crossed you seriously if you wish such ill to your own daughters."
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 am

'They willfully chose to leave their own family and home for an undead life. They would try to kill any of us, I may as well return the favour. Besides nothing is left of my daughters anymore, they have become monsters.' He scowled just thinking about it. 'If I see them I will do anything to kill them, just to respect what is left of my daughters memory. Their bodies are still being used to feed this monstrosities, and I simply won't have it.'
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Tulio nodded, but it still didn't make sense why did the vamp start crying. He put the subject out of his mind. The vamp could have been faking it for all he knew. "I understand that." Tulio glanced towards the forest. He wondered if Jane had come to it yet. "I should go. I have to see if my sister is allright." He said, moving to circle around Korso, incase he got trigger happy thinking Tulio would try to jump him. "Untill next time then." He said before turning his back on Korso before transforming into his wolf form and running off.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 am

He tracked the boy with his eyes, keeping his gun fixed on him until he went. He did not like his form, but he could do nothing to avoid it. It was here right in front of him after all. The sister he mentioned could not be pure blood related, he somewhat doubted that Belle would have kept such a lineage from him. Therefore it seemed Dean had been busy creating other spawn in the meantime. All was interesting knowledge. He only lowered his gun when he was truely alone, noting it was now turning nightfall. It was best that he returned as soon as he could, and spoke to his guardsmen about this boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family tree and roots so deep   Family tree and roots so deep - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family tree and roots so deep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Forsaken Forest-
Jump to: