Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  Empty
PostSubject: Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared    Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:50 am

The trip itself was not too long, he had to shift into Steele to run back to the caves. He had gotten changed in his own room, but taking a bath was unneeded, he had already washed off in the stream anyway. His wound was still giving him pain, but it was healing faster now that Pocahontas had patched it up.

Sinbad knocked on the door silently, then he pushed it open, poking his head through. He sighed when she wasn't there, moving over to her bed. He wasn't all that shy about being in her room, he often talked to her there. He stretched out on her bed and closed his eyes, even if he hated being alone, waiting for Jane was worth it.

He could see the shadows of the ones he left behind, he could feel the anger of Dean and Pocahontas at his antics, but he didn't care. He kept his mind open to the images, he might have been strong, but not strong enough to suppress the memories of the times before he came to know this pack. Before his right to be leader was taken from him, and after so many years of the intense training his father put him through.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared    Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 am

After being with Pocahontas he was calmed. And in this moment of calm he went to apologize to his daughter. He stood by what he had said but he had been too brash.

When he smelt Sinbad's scent and the hint of blood though he got edgy, it grew stronger as he drew nearere Jane's rooms. He snarled as he pushed the door ajar and saw his 'son' lying on her bed

"And what are you doing?" he growled walking into the room and slamming the door behind him "where the hell were you?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Dad?   Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 am

Sinbad's eyes were shut tight as he tried to push the images away from his mind. Dean's voice awoke him from the day dream, and he felt the same sour taste in his mouth. He pushed himself up from the bed, cringing and putting a hand over his side, before correcting himself and glaring at Dean. "What? I can't even wait for Jane in peace?" He asked bitterly, then pushed himself off the bed.

He crossed his arms and leaned against one of the bed posts. "Oh, you mean this morning? For the meeting?" He scratched his head, then took a deep sigh and rolled his eyes. "Come on, like I really need to be there for those boring lectures. All the same things are said, you want the pack to be safe, blah blah, be careful not to eat the royal humans and draw attention to the family, blah blah, and something about not killing innocent people.." He recited with a bored expression.

The werewolf then took some time with an exaggerated roll of his eyes. "FA-SCIN-ATING" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared    Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:23 am

"You can wait on Jane but not alone in her rooms!" he snapped. As Sinbad mocked him, Dean snarled "You're an elder in this clan, my son! You are expected to be there!"

He moved closer, grabbing Sinbad's side "Don't mock me boy" he sneered "what the fuck is this?" he put pressure on it "what the hell were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 am

Sinbad jumped a bit at his words, then his eyes narrowed to slits. "I'm not your!!-" He yelped a bit in pain when his father grabbed his wound. Sinbad pushed his hand away and moved back a bit, glaring at him. "I'm not your son, and don't touch me! " He warned, then crossed his arms and looked away.

It took all of his strength not to kill the man in front of him, but he was weak, and the man was his alpha. More importantly he was Jane's father, and in truth, Sinbad had to respect that fact, rather he liked it or hated it. "This is none of your concern, I'm a bouncer for the tavern, of course I get hurt a lot. Besides, what do you care, why don't you go bottle feed your little baby Tulio." He rolled his eyes, saying the man's blood son with a certain bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared    Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 am

"I am the only Father who has ever cared for you" Dean snapped, grabbing Sinbad and yanking him off the bed into the middle of the room. The boy was shorter than him but not by much and he had the makings of a great alpha if only he wasn't so arrogant and self involved "when are you going to learn that I actually fucking care about what happens to you! If I didn't give a shit about you I would have left you to die with that tyrannical bastard you called a Father!"

He voice boomed "and that's bullshit, don't fucking lie to me" he grabbed Sinbad's collar "where were you and DO not insult your brother like that!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: What?   Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 am

Sinbad's eyes widened as he was drug to the middle of the room. He often had to allow people to push him around, it helped him control his anger and keep his mind about him. As soon as the words left his father's mouth, Sinbad decked him in the jaw, his breathing picking up as a sharp pain ran up his spine from bending to hit him, his wound starting to bleed a bit.

"It's none of your business!! I told you to LEAVE ME ALONE You sick excuse for a man!! My father was twice the man you'll ever be!" Sinbad spat to him, then bent over, his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. He was letting it get to him again, his anger. For most men, Anger strengthened them, but for Sinbad, it only weakened him.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared    Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 am

What was it with people hitting him today?

But unlike Pocahontas' strike to the face, Sinbad's knock to his jaw fucking hurt, his lip was bleeding and he'd bit his tongue in the process, he could taste the iron, He spat to the floor as Sinbad ranted on.

"Your father was a brute" he muttered "he basically tortured you" he said softly as he drew in deep slow breaths and composed himself, turning to look at Sinbad, now doubled over in agony. He could have taken the chance to kick the boys ass from one end of the castle to the next but he didn't. He had no fight left in him for today.

He wiped the blood from the side of his mouth and placed a firm hand on Sinbad's shoulder "You can keep pushing me away but it won't make me stop caring about you, it'll only make me care for you more" grabbing him by both shoulders he straightened him up, not caring that he was wincing "you may not be my blood but you are my son. I expect great things from you, I wouldn't have taken you in if I didn't see greatness in you Sinbad. Say what you want about me, hate me if you like, blame me for taking your right to lead away from you but trust me when I say I was doing it for the good of us all" he paused and let him go "You will lead some day, you and your brother Tulio will take over when I am gone, maybe then you'll forgive me for all the apparent wrongs I have done onto you eh?" he tried to smile but his jaw hurt too much
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Busy   Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 am

(( Chels told me you were only responding to one, that's perfectly okay with me, I just thought you might have forgotten about little bitty me... XD If you're busy, it's alright, I have to leave later this afternoon, but I don't mind waiting if it's important. ))

Sinbad controlled his breath, knowing his father could have easily beaten him up. In fact, his father could just as easy beat him up without him being weak at the moment, and now he had a gash in his side, of course he wasn't stupid enough to pick a major fight with the man.

Dean's hand was like fire, it seemed to burn into his flesh, but he didn't let the pain show. He straightened his posture when Dean forced him to do so. Sinbad stared into the man's eyes, his blue orbs searched his father's eyes for the emotions in his words. a flash of anger crossed his expression when Dean talked about his real father, but he refused to allow his fists the satisfaction.

His father might have put him through a training that to most would seem unorthodox, but Sinbad never saw it that way. "What about my mother?.... Was she that way too? Is that why you made her kill herself?" He asked, his voice calm as he shrugged Dean's hand away.

"Care all you want, believe what you want is in me... But you don't know anything about me, and you certainly don't know what I'm capable of... You let me live that day because you were too weak to kill a kid... And besides, somebody upstairs knows how this pack SHOULD be run, that's why I'm alive."
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared    Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 am

He took a step back and raked a hand through his hair Sinbad was pushing him and with his last remark he went over the edge. he drew back a fist and hit him square in the jaw. Floored he stood over Sinbad before bending over to life his with both hands by the collar of his shirt

"LISTEN HERE SONNY BOY! I can't undo what I did" he through him back towards the bed and continued yelling at him "you have NO IDEA what I came from. I did you a fucking favour even though you are too fucking blind to see it! Do you have any idea what sort of man you would have become had I not done what I did?"

he inhaled a few sharp short breaths "I am sorry about your mother, she was never meant to come to any harm and I know what that pain is like, trust me but I saved you, I wanted to help your clan, to help you...I see a lot of myself in you but if you continue to grow the way you are growing son, I'll not know you at all. This clan is mine, and it will be Tulios, it passes by blood and for that I am sorry but that doesn't mean you can't lead, if only you and your brother could fucking agree on something!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Sinbad fell back upon the floor, this time landing on his side. He quickly grabbed the wound, but it was interrupted, Dean grabbed him by his shirt collar. Sinbad simply stood limp and stared into his father's eyes, his dark desire to overthrow him showing easily in the way he glared. Sinbad's eyes widened at his father's daring words. Sinbad was then thrown against the bed, hitting it and sliding to the floor. He wiped away some blood from his mouth, then stood up, he hated biting his tongue. "You saved me from what?.... Look at what you've made me into! You see some of yourself in me? Wow, you must have been a killer." He grinned, the double meaning had it's toll on the situation.

Sinbad's eyes widened once more when he talked about his mother. "Shut up!!" He started toward his father, rising to his feet. He then pushed his father's shoulder with his own as he walked passed him. His fists clenched, he only stopped when he spoke of blood taking over. "If that were true, I WOULD BE ALPHA!" He pointed to himself with his thumb to emphasis. "If that little WIMP does take over? I'll kill him... And we DO agree on something! We both hate each other!! If he somehow manages to take over he'll run me out, so it's either kill or be killed... And even if he has the brains not to cross me, a fight to the death between us is inevitable... DAD! So thanks, thanks for bringing me into your family and letting me live, because it's going to bite you in the butt in the end!" He promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared    Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Cared
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Mountain :: Bed Chambers :: Chambers of Jane-
Jump to: