Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happens, happens...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

What happens, happens... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:07 am

He arched his eyebrow. "Yet?" He saw her get up, following her with his gaze. When she got into the water. He got up walking to near the water. "You swim with your clothes on?" He asked from the shore.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:25 am

"Do you want me to take them off?", she raised an eyebrow and walked back to Tulio. "You better come in as well.", Giselle put her hand in the water and splashed it at him. "Come on! You promised!", she laughed and run away.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:00 am

He looked away from her. "No, please keep them on." He became a bit flustered about her suggestion. He took a step farther from water line, out of the reach of her splashes. "I didn't promise you I would go swimming with you. I thought you said I could be myself."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 am

Giselle stopped and looked back at him. She felt kinda sad deep inside now. She didn't understand. What was this feeling? Giselle sat down on a rock away from Tulio and wrapped her arms around her legs. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 am

He felt a bit bad, maybe he was a bit too limited for having fun, but what could he do about it. He rubbed his neck, thinking of a way to cheer her up. He went to pic a flower, he went to hand it to her. "Don't feel sad. I just don't like swimming that much." He gave a small smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 am

Giselle looked at him and returned the smile shyly. She took the flower and put her in her hair to the other one. "Thank you...", she mumbled. "Doesn't wolves like water, Wolfie?", Giselle pulled playfully his long hair.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:02 am

He ruffeled her hair. "Not all wolves. Some like to keep dry if they possibly can." He moved some of her wet hair behind her ear. His gaze wandering down on her figure. The wet fabric of her dress was really hugging her body. It was as if she was naked, but she wasn't. He cleared his throath, standing up as he looked away again. He felt really weird looking at her like that. "Maybe I should go."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 am

"You want to go?", Giselle looked at him surprised. "But...", she bit her lip. "Can I see you again?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 am

He glanced at her briefly from the corner of his eye before looking back forward. "I should. I am expected at home." He didn't really want to go, but he felt anxious about the situation at home. It had been tense when he left, he just hoped some of the tensions had gone when he came back. Also he didn't like the nervous feeling he had with her. He saw her body and he could do was imagine it naked, and for some reason he didn't wish to do so. To protect her privacy or was it something more he didn't know. "Can I see you again?" He swallowed before he turned to look at her, keeping his eyes loccked with hers. "Ofcourse you can. When and where?" He really felt elated she wanted to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:33 pm

"Here in the forest, whenever you want, I'll be here most of the time.", she smiled softly. 'Except clan meetings. Werewolves and alliance...', if she should ask him about this? Later maybe. Giselle stood up and walked to Tulio. "I'm coming with you till the end of the forest. I need to go somewhere...", her home was near, but she wanted to stay with him a bit longer. Though it seemed he felt a bit uncomfortable with her now. Giselle looked down at her and giggled. "Wait a moment.", she walked again away from him behind some trees and rocks. After a few minutes she came back, wearing a new green dress. "Do you feel better now, Wolfie?", she touched his cheek again, caressing it softly. For some reason... For some reason she hated the fact that he would leave her soon.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:24 am

He smiled and pinched her cheek. "Much better. Now I don't feel like a pervert when I can't see every inch of your body." He let his hand let go of her cheek, going to her hand as he folded his fingers between hers as he started to lead them out of the forest. "I will be here when ever I manage to slip away. Don't you worry."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:35 am

Giselle blushed and looked away embarrassed. She looked at their hands and followed him. Now she was really true that she won't mind if Ariella made an alliance with the wolves, as long as she could see him more often then. Giselle closed her eyes and walked next to him through the forest just enjoying the time she had with him till their next meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens, happens...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Forsaken Forest-
Jump to: