Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Thought I Smelled Your Taste

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

I Thought I Smelled Your Taste - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Charlotte moaned and rolled onto her side. She moved onto her knees feeling dizzy. She couldn't remember the last few minutes. She could remember a werewolf and stabbing him. But after that it's all fuzzy and blank. She stood shakily onto her feet. She waked slowly up to the castle door.

Her feet were bare. Her dress was torn. She was covered in bruises and scratches. She checked herself over as best she could. From what she could tell the scratches were from twigs and sticks so that was good.

When she got to the door she opened it and staggered in, closing the door behind her. She leaned back against it and slipped to the ground.

Her last thoughts before falling back into darkness were, Daddy won't let me get away with not having a bodyguard anymore after this.

(OOC: I figured she talked him into letting her be without at some point so Ping will be chosen to be her bodyguard soon)
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

I Thought I Smelled Your Taste - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 am

Korso heard the commotion and hurried to the scene, with his weapon in hand ready. However all that was left was his daughter unconsious, and instantly worried her pointed the gun around in case anyone was still awaiting before he picked her up carefully. Clearly whatever had done this was long gone, and annoyed he reminded himself to keep a close eye on her. No more would he let her go off alone, that was certain.
Carefully he carried her away, to her bed chambers. He was extremely angry at himself for letting this happen, but he knew she was not in any danger. Truthfully her head injury was not something to be concerned over, even if she was unconscious. It was only temporary. Yet he always worried more than necessary when it came to his remaining family, after all she was all he had.
Back to top Go down

I Thought I Smelled Your Taste
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Castle :: Castle Court-
Jump to: