Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 am

Jim ran as quickly as he could away from the group of vampires. He couldn't relax until he knew he was away from those monsters with prying eyes. They glared into his soul, or if he even had one anymore he'd never know. Unless he died. Again. Jim took a breath through his nose-- of course he didn't need to breath anymore. Just being able to do so helped him hold some semblance of human characteristics.

He quickly slammed his fist into a near by tree, alerting him to the fact he was in a forest. Alone. He only hoped something would try to attack him. Something he could unleash his anger on. Hopefully an animal, then he could get and have a nice bit of stress relief. He sank to his knees before fallen on to his butt. He let out a pained noise before letting his back hit the tree.

What he wouldn't give to be human again...

Or dead.

Dead, six feet under, dead.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:39 am

After the meeting on the Crypt, and her first snack, Alie thought it was about time to look for Jim. Her sister Odette wanted to punish him, but Alice didn't let her. No one could lay a dead finger on Jim, except for her father, that after all was his maker. But this problem had to have an end tonight, this was far enough and it was starting embaressing her into the clan.

She flew into the forest, and tried to track Jim's smell, but before she trailed him, she stopped for a moment, and took something from the forest that could help into her plan.

Alice found him not too far from the graveyard, and as always he looked depressing and sad, ''Jim, you shouldn't have behave like that in front of everyone...'' She said seriously, and covered the distance between them, ''But I understand you, and I brought a gift'' Then she handed him the big white rabbit she brought with her. ''It was the biggest I could find, and I hope you like.'' She said smiling to him.

[Alice and a white rabbit... XD]

Last edited by Alice on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 am

(( OOC: What is depriment? XD ))

Jim knew Alice would be after him, he just... knew. It was her way of showing affection, he guessed. Affection he could never honestly return. He opened his eyes and looked up to see the blonde haired vampire with sharper, deeper red eyes than his paler own. She held a rabbit and explained what she was doing.

"They glared at me, treating me like I'm some sort of outcast, Ali. I... I just..." He just what? He couldn't take it? He didn't want to be one... but he had to to keep his cover.

Why were things always so complicated.

"I... I want to try, Ali. I really do... I want to make you proud." Jim just stared at the ground, not taking her gift. He didn't feel like he deserved it, even though his stomach lurched at the thought of a meal.

Damn vamprism.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 am

[Sorry... sometimes I mix English with my mother language, and words like that shows up! XPP... Mistake fixed! I hate when that happens ¬¬

Alice looked upon him, noticing how he still thought like a human. She took a sit by his side and hold the animal firmly with one hand while she lift Jim's face with the other. She looked into his pale eyes and said calmly. ''I saw how they were staring at you, but unfortunatelly, you are the weakest link into our clan, mainly because of your persistence on doing things unlike of what you are. You are a vampire, my dear... Hmm, look at this rabbit'' She looked down to the animal on her lap, and said as softly as she could ''I know you want to stick your fangs into him. But tell me? What harm he could possible do on you? What about the other animals you fed before? They are harmless, my Jim. Unlike humans, that would put a stake right on your heart if you give any chance for it.'' She put her hand on his chest, looking deeply into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 am

"I'm not vicious. And that rabbit can kill a human if it has rabies." Jim stated, shutting his eyes.

"I... I know I'm the technical weakest of out clan. I... I don't even understand why you picked me. Everyone believes me better off dead or human. I don't blame them." He said under his breath, knowing Alice could hear him plain as day.

"I've tried... I just. I look at them and suddenly it's Paul from the bakery or Tessa from the farms. I know these people, Ali... I can't do that to them." It was hard, but Jim let the child into his fear. He knew, at some point, he'd have to feed on a human to gain their complete trust. To gain full freedoms and lose his pet status.

But at the cost of his humanity? It... it wasn't worth it.

But to take down the monster, you had to become it... even for a little will.

Either die a hero... or find yourself living to become the villain.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:12 pm

''Of course you can kill a human, can't you hunny?'' She said with a baby voice and hold the rabbit at the level of her eyes. The animal tried to run, but Alice hold him stood. ''Don't you see how scared he is around us?'' She turned to him, speaking seriously again. ''We aren't human anymore. You are a vampire now. You have to think like one of us from now on, Jim''

She leaned her hand upon his and tried to reach his eyes...''I chose you because I knew you had potencial, and because I really liked you'' She smiled to him ''I know it's hard to forget about the human life, specially when almost everyone you knew it's alive...'' She bit her lip softly. The man who created her and his daughter were still alive, the last bonds she had to her human life. But by the time she turned, everytime were so different, they were in a war, and she volunteered to be a vampire.

''Perhaps if you knew the people who doesn't deverse to live... The guards would be relieved seeing the town free from outlaws...'' She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 pm

"Perhaps if you knew the people who doesn't deverse to live... The guards would be relieved seeing the town free from outlaws.."

Being a vigilante vampire? That was a different take on how he could keep his humanity and still look like a vampire to his species's eye. He pretended to think seriously for a moment. The idea was perfect and he knew the perfect place for it...

"That... that sounds acceptable. I could save..." He stopped himself from speaking out loud, Alice already knew what he was going to say. He looked up, placing a hand on her own.

"Listen, Ali... I want to try that. But..." But what? I don't want you there? Would she accept that?

"I don't... I don't want you there if I fail. Can I try this on my own, Ali?" He asked, keeping his eyes firmly gazing into the older vampire's own. He couldn't back down from this. He needed to be this for her.

He needed this, to not be the outcast and to save his friends. His family had been slaughtered. At least to kill in the name of saving innocents... he could live with that.

Then the clan would hold him in higher standings as well. And then he'd have real information to give to Miguel. He just couldn't pass this up.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Alice watched him for a moment while he got pensative, and smiled smoothly seeing he took the bait. Her plan worked as she imagined. She knew he couldn't let go of his human principles yet, so she planned a way that Jim could feed on people without feeling guilty.

She smiled brightly to him when he said he would try that, and she didn't even bother he was about to say about his humanity early. All she knew was her father being proud of her on making Jim feeding on human blood. She let the white rabbit free, and he ran quickly to the forest. She stared his pale eyes and wished they were different next time she'd seen them... ''Alright, my dear.'' She smiled and kissed him softly on his lips, ''But I'll go after you later'' She grinned and kissed him one more time.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Jim tried desperately not to wince as she kissed him. He knew she was much older than her actual body age but the pedophilia taboo was too deep ingrained in his mind. He just shyly watched the rabbit flee as she went in for another kiss. He gave a bit of pressure, letting her feel his response back didn't go much farther than that.

"'Kay, Ali." He stated, taking a breath even though he didn't need it. He stood up, stretching before he disappeared to head to his destination.

He really hoped he didn't see anyone he once knew.

(( OOC: I'm still loling over Vigilante!Jim. You have like no idea how much that made my night ))
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:02 pm

As he flew from her, Alice looked her surroundings. She was all alone into the forest, and the trail of his scent was to strong around her. She looked upon the sky and saw an owl flying above her head and landing into one tree. She pouted, not sure what to do next, but then she decided to follow Jim's trail, but she walked into a human pace, giving him some time.
The noise from the animals was driving Alice crazy, and all she wished for was a human, so she could play a little to calm her vampire nerves.

[I know XD, he could be like 'Batman'... I'm glad you like the idea! XDD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}   I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice} Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Belong {Tag: Alice}
Page 1 of 1