Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a Grip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 am

Tzekel was pacing in his room, after all the events that had happened the night before. He knew what Ariella was up to, and why she wanted this alliance; and he couldn't stand it. Werewolves, were enemies. Vampires, enemies; well most were anyways. Humans, hated anything supernatural. Something had to give, he had to do something before Ariella screwed the whole clan over again.

"She doesn't understand. I cut ties for a reason, they are a threat to us. But no all she can think is how wrong I was..." He muttered to himself as he paced. The only one that he knew, that even understood him was his 'daughter'/niece and she could possibly side herself with Ariella, but then again he highly doubted that.

He just kept pacing as he was thinking of the first time, the clans where allied. He wanted to kill Dean, it wasn't fair; he did everything to keep her happy and it was nothing. Now he had no wife, they could hardly stand to be around each other; and it was Dean's fault, not his. He wanted his life back the way it used to be, before Ariella betrayed him and became pregnant with another's child.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 am

Ariella was wandering around, delaying returning to her bedchambers as she dreaded the time of the day she would need to calm done and lay silently in bed, with no distraction to keep her from worrying. Her mind was usually so strict and organized, her mind never strayed to topics she wished to avoid but whenever she relaxed and tried to fall asleep, her imagination ran wild and scared her.

Ariella was passing her husband's chambers when she thought she heard a voice from inside. She was curious, she never paid much attention to Tzekel after her affair with Dean, in fact they haven't shared each others bed since. Ariella made a snap decision and put her ear to the door. He sounded like he was muttering about the werewolves but Ariella couldn't be sure. She decided she didn't want to hear any more as she didn't want to eavesdrop, but as she tugged away, she couldn't. Her sleeve was caught in the door, she pulled again and the fabric did something weird, causing her to slam her side against the door.

(ooc: silly clumsy Ariella)
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 am

|| Ariella, lol Very Happy ||

With his hands at his head, he was trying to get a grip on his thoughts when he heard a slam against his door. Thinking it might of been Esmeralda; he headed over to his bedroom door and opened it up. Much to his surprise he saw his wife standing outside his door. Quickly his anger from what he was thinking before he heard the slam began to boil inside of him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked through his teeth, he still loved her; but she had no feelings for him. Which hurt him, but he usually didn't show it, because they never met together anymore; anywhere. They did their best to avoid each other.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:53 am

Ariella heard Tzekel approaching and pulled her dress out of the door just as it opened. He said something cruel to her and she set her jaw, not wanting to admit she was eavesdropping, she came up with the easiest excuse she could jump to.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." she paused and asked, "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:05 am

"Talk, you want to talk? We haven't done that in ages." He pointed out as he stepped aside to let her come in. He could be nice at some times, and others he was a real butt hole to people. But with Ariella things where different, even if they were strained. "Come right on in, if you want" He said softly to her, trying to get his composure back to normal so he didn't snap at her.

One thing that he hated about them fighting was it hurt, Esme. She hated hearing them fight over anything and everything, so for her; he was going to try and not fight with Ariella for once. After all she wanted to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:20 am

Ariella ducked into his chambers and felt a surge of pity on him for being excluded from their bedchamber, which she now slept in alone. Ariella walked to the middle of the room and turned to face him. Ariella took a deep breath while he shut the door, as she realized what she wanted to talk about.

"You have to let it go." Ariella said sadly, knowing her words would anger him but it was the truth. She felt sorry for him and wanted him to move on.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:38 am

"You want me to move on, Ariella." He chuckled. "Like that will ever happen. I've spent years with you, just for you to betray my trust and sleep with that repulsive werewolf." He said as he shook his head. "I've tried, really I have. But its not easy when you truly love someone." He said as he looked at her, trying not to raise his voice to her.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Tzekel's words crushed her, she wished he was to her what she was to him, but he wasn't, and Ariella pitied both of them for it.

"I see what your saying. I understand that we both betrayed you. I apologize. But theres nothing to be done for it now. Its in the past. Its the worst decision I've ever made. I had you as my devoted husband and I ruined our marriage." Ariella said to him.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 pm

"Oh but that is where you are wrong Ariella, things can still be done about it" He said as he smirked. "The past always can repeat itself and I am going to make sure it doesn't" He said darkly. He was going to make sure Dean paid for wreaking his marriage to Ariella.

"But then again you are right, what's done is done" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Ariella sighed and narrowed her eyes when he said there could be things done about it. She knew what he meant, kill Jane and get revenge on Dean.

"Getting revenge will get you nowhere Tzekel, you know that. You've never been a stupid man but in that statement you sound like a fool. You have to accept that if you harm my daughter or Dean you will face consequences graver than the loss of your marriage." Ariella paused, not wanting to go any farther in case Tzekel became too angry.

Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 pm

"And you know the circle should belong to Esmeralda. But that is not your plan. Bringing back in the werewolves. Don't think I don't know what you are doing, you want to get her back to lead once were gone." He said as he looked at her. "You only want to be allies again, because you want to get close to her." He said as he sighed. "And to see him again. Am I not right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:19 pm

"I care for Esmeralda. You know I do." Ariella said and she brushed hair out of her face gently.

"But, the witches have been lead by a ruler with the spirit elements for centuries! I refuse to let our blood die out. Its far too late for us to keep trying for an heir and there is already a girl out there with the capability! You have to understand that she has my blood! Jane is my daughter and if you harm her I would never forgive you." Ariella said with passion.

"And as for Dean. I would never be with him that way again after all the trouble its caused and the heartache its caused us. I was a fool then to give myself to him when you gave yourself to me so passionatly. Im not so coldblooded that I would betray you more than once." Ariella told him truthfully. There was remorse in her wide blue eyes and her lips parted the way they did when she was hoping for something.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:54 pm

"But your daughter is a half breed! What if she doesn't even want the responsibly, then the spirt line will die out." Tzekel said as he looked at Ariella. "What if she doesn't even care about us, the clan." He said as he was all just wanting Esmeralda to lead, because she knew everything and Jane knew nothing.

When he heard her say that they couldn't try for an heir anymore, that it was to late. He couldn't help but put the blame for that off on her. "And who's fault is it that we don't have an heir, who decided that we would have different bed chambers and not have any contact with each other?" He asked as he sighed; they had tired years before her and Dean had the affair, and nothing came of it. That is one thing that has always got to him, he was the one who couldn't get her pregnant.

He knew she was telling the truth, just by her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Ariella was once again upset by his words and she flinched as he talked abut how she had seperated them on purpose.

"So you wanted me to pretend none of it ever happened and continue to share your bed? Thats wrong in a different way. Besides, we were married for quite some time and you hadn't gotten me pregnant and Dean slept with me once and he did. Maybe your simply not able to do it." Ariella said regrettably wishing se hadn't had to say the words, but it was the truth. If Dean and Ariella had not slept together, whos to say that Tzekel and Ariella could have produced a child?

"And as for Jane, if she does not want the role shes destined for at first I will not be surprised. But, if shes my daughter, she will see reason and take charge. I could guide her as could Esmeralda. You would not as you will never appreciate her, I can see it in your face. Every time I say her name your jaw twitches." Ariella said.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Tzekel was hurt by her words, but she was right. He couldn't get her pregnant and that had always haunted him, and one night with Dean was enough to do the trick. He calmly thought about what to say to her, without starting fight, but one had already started yet again.

"I never wanted to stop sharing---" He stopped his sentence. "Well yes I was bitter and that caused us to stop sharing, but yet I got over it or so I thought. And you don't think I don't know that, after you said you were pregnant and i found out it wasn't my child I knew." He said as he just sighed and put his hand to his head.

He laughed at the thought of Esme helping. "Do you really think she will help, your other daughter. She will be against it. She doesn't know of Jane, but once you say something to her about it. She will feel like you are throwing her aside. She grew up like our daughter, even if she isn't Ariella. I think she isn't going to want to help."
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

"She knows about Jane. I'm certain. She gives me this look of pleading. She knows why we fight and she knows of Jane. Shes one of the few that do. I'm not sure how she learned of it, but she knows." Ariella said as she sat on a desk behind her.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 pm

"So what makes you sure, she will help" Tzekel asked as he sat on his bed. "She possible has been ease dropping on our fights, and heard about it that way. She has always been after your approval, and now this coming up. You wanting to get Jane back, it hurts her. She thinks you don't trust she can lead the circle. I saw it in her eyes tonight"
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 pm

"You know thats not how I feel. I would trust Esmeralda with my life. But the spirit element is almost essential for leading the witches. The power is needed for the protection of all of us." Ariella said. She leaned back on the desk, her legs hanging.

"Esmeralda is gifted, talented, and strong. She could lead the circle. But my spirit heir is out there with the werewolves unaware of her importance. She cannot change into a werewolf, shes an outcast. I can't live with Esmeralda leadin the clans knowing my own daughter is suffering." Ariella said with her eyes closed, head tilted toward the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

"Knowing her father, he has most likely came up with an excuse to why she can't change." He said as he tried not to sound bitter about the whole thing, even if he was. "I know you don't want the line to die out and its your fear it will." He knew the spirt was important, but Esmeralda was brought up to be the next leader. "It's just not fair, if you put yourself in Esme's shoes."
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 pm

"I understand, but you need to put yourself in Jane's." Ariella said.

"Although I doubt you'd fit in her shoes. I've never seen her, but I've heard she resembles me." Ariella said smiling to herself as she imagined her daughter, her face, Dean's nose, a red brown hair color, dainty like Ariella. She missed the daughter she'd never known horribly.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Tzekel tried but her couldn't place himself in Jane's shoes without getting angry.

"She is out of place, so what. You don't think she would be out of place here? Living with wolves her whole life." His bitterness was now showing. "I doubt her father would even give her up, even if you would ask nicely."
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm

"Dean cannot deny me what is mine. He is a bastard sometimes and I have no doubt that he will not simply hand her over, but I can assure you that one way or another I will get my daughter." Ariella spoke fiercly and she clenched her fist as her hands began to heat up and were on the verge of creating a fire. She met Tzekel's eyes and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm

It wasn't long, that the two could keep a non fight, but usually Tzekel or Ariella said something to really upset one and other and the all out fight. He looked in her eyes, and saw the Ariella he usually saw when they crossed paths.

"He most likely will or at least will try and you know that. He will keep her from you, or if he doesn't she will run from you. Call it intuition but I have a feeling that what ever you try to tell her will keep her away from here. We are a family she doesn't know and maybe that is best."
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Ariella frowned and looked at the ground, a strand of hair from her bangs fell into her eyes and she left it there.

"I'll get her eventually." Ariella said, her voice cracking.

(ooc: jeez aren't we the soap opera of the RP? XD)
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 pm

|| We sure are, but every Role Play needs a Soap Opera! Adds more drama and stuff ||

"And if you don't?" He asked as he was looking at her. In truth he hated seeing her like this, but usaully he caused it. It was two speeds when they met, cool and collective or fast and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting a Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting a Grip
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Glacier :: Bed Chambers :: Chambers of Tzekel-
Jump to: