Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now we sound the drums of war!

Go down 
+2
Jane
Dean
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:44 am

Pocahontas smiled as she continued to hug her friend. He was the only one who knew what her parents had done to her, and all the other horrible incidents in her life. And he was always there for her. Though Pheobus was also, but Pheobus didn't know some of the secrets her and Dean had. And he didn't know about her parents. Due to her not wanting to speak to him about them. It was only Dean who knew..

She looked up at him in shock for a moment when he picked her up with him. Her eyes staring into his, before smiling when he set her down. She smiled a little bit wider when he kissed her on the cheek.

She held his hand, and let the silent fall.. And let them just speak to each other with the silence. Though she laughed and pulled away to cross her arms.

"So.. what now? Since I successfully comforted you." She said as she stood up straight and looked proud.. Way to proud, as if mocking him a little. Something she had always done.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 am

He laughed, cocking his head to one side "Don't give me that look Blue" he smiled "I mean your good, you ain't that good" he poked her nose and then stepped closer to look down on her "Pheobus doesn't know how lucky he is to have you"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:37 am

"I'm not that good?" She asked, before laughing a little at that. "Says the man who can't sneak up on me." She said, before smirking. Oh how much she loved mocking him..

Though finally she was caught off guard at what he told her.. Her eyes softened at that. Though she just smiled at him as she was speechless.. She could never respond to something like that. Because she always turned a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 am

"I can too sneak up on you" he grabbed her sides playfully, pressing his forehead to hers "I just choose not to" her smiled and stepped back, stepping over the splinters of desk as he moved into the room. He cocked his head over his shoulder when he realised she wasn't right behind him.

He tilted his head to one side "Are you ok" he laughed lightly "are you blushing?" he laughed a litter harder "the great blue eyed she-wolf is showing emotions?" he paused, shouting in mock panic "SOMEBODY HELP I BROKE POCAHONTAS"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 am

Pocahontas looked up at him as she blushed a little at his actions. She then smiled when he said he just chose not to sneak up on her.

She then froze when he looked back at her when she didn't follow him.

"Are you ok?"

She was about to reply when..

"Are you blushing?"

Her eyes widened as she blushed more. She was embarrassed a little, and didn't like it when Dean saw her blushing. She then covered her face when he suddenly shouted.

"Shut up!" She yelled, before laughing at him. "I am not! It's just hot in here that's all!" She yelled once again, before throwing the nearest object near her at him. Though it wouldn't hurt due to it was a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:19 am

He leant back as the pillow came flying towards him, catching it with ease, He bent over double and laughed for a second, before standing up straight and tossing the pillow aside "The blue eyed she-wolf, the bad ass, the bitch you don't piss off is going as red as the blood moon because its...hot? in here" he laughed lightly and stepped a little closer to her.

He toyed with the opening and edge of his shirt "God you know what it is?" his grin widening "it's really hot in here!" he rubbed his shirt against his chest pulling it up, exposing his chest "It is really warm, god" he took his shirt off and tossed it aside as he stood only a few feet from her.

With his arms behind his back he leant forward and speaking in a low playful voice said "but then I am in the room" he laughed "Go Poca, you are a married woman but" he shrugged lightly "I don't blame I mean, hell, for a guy in his hundred I am damn fine" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:26 am

Pocahontas stomped her foot as her eyes narrowed. Though she knew he was joking, she was just putting on a pouty face.

"Shut up!" She yelled once again as she laughed. Though she watched him how he suddenly agreed with her. But she wasn't expecting him to take off his shirt.

Her eyes widened, before she turned away to look away. Though it seemed her cheeks went a deeper red. From embarassment

"But then I am in the room. "Go Poca, you are a married woman but I don't blame I mean, hell, for a guy in his hundred I am damn fine"

She smirked as she looked back at him, the blush completely wiped off her face. Though she was forcing herself not to blush.

"Your okay." She said with a mocking tone, and a wide smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:29 am

(( Leans in closer to the screen...Shirtless Dean!? >O Your son is waiting to punch you btw .... *Drools* ))
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 am

He was running his tongue along his teeth as she looked away, his thumb hooked through the loop of his trousers, teashing them down to expose his hop bones slightly. His boyish charms faded when she spoke though

"ok?"

he paused

"OK!"

he felt so deflated

"LOOK AT ME! I'm an ALPHA WOLF GOD! " now he was the one pouting, he folded his arms across his chest "you can be so cruel, I feel sorry for that husband of yours"

he stuck his tongue out at her and bent over to pick up his shirt "I have the body of a man in his twenties and you think I am OK, god, you have no taste" he smiled, pulling on his shirt "explains why you married that blonde fucker, he's nothing too look at"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:42 am

Pocahontas jumped a little when he suddenly yelled. Her eyes wide at how he reacted to her teasing. And she couldn't help the smile that ran across her lips. She then covered her mouth as she tried not to laugh at his pouting.

But she then proceeded to laugh when he insulted Pheobus. She knew he didn't mean it, and that is why she didn't get mad. She then walked to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm joking, Dean. As a best friend, your good looking for your age. So don't let my little mockery get you down." She said as she smiled. Before she backed up and put her hands on her hips. "And if it's anyone who is making it hot in here.. It's me!" She smirked as she stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:33 am

He pulled his shirt on, getting stuck for a moment and huffing and puffing. He straightened himself up and resumed his authority as best her could and looked at her "You were fitter seventy years ago" he sneered jokingly "having all those kids, it's taken it's toll on your figure"

he stepped closer to her "and are you going grey?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 am

Pocahontas' mouth dropped a little, before she crossed her arms. Her eyes narrowed playfully, and she smirked. There was a little idea running through her head. And as he moved closer, and teased her some more.

Her eyes suddenly went wolfish, and she tackled him onto the ground and pinned him. She smirked as her eyes went back to their normal bright blue eyes.

"And are you getting slow?" She asked. "Cause seventy years ago, you were waaay faster.." She smiled. "Though.. I was still able to knock you down."
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:34 am

"Slow" he laughed, "I am only slow when he matters" he smirked "many women will tell you that" he coughed and clear his head as his thoughts wandered and tried not to blush himself looking at Pocahontas "I am Alpha for a reason and you missy should respect your alpha and your elder" he smiled

"I'd like to see you try old woman" he jeered
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:43 am

She laughed at his response to her. She then rolled her eyes at his little elder speech. And tightened her grip on him as she continued to pin him to the ground.

"I'm already doing it though." She smirked as she narrowed her eyes. As if she was challenging him with her eyes now. Before she really used her strength to pin him down. She also used legs this time, making sure to give him a hard time to get out.

"Your the one who has to get out of this now." Pocahontas said as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:48 am

He grunted as he hit the floor and squirmed as he pinned her

"I let you do this so you feel good about yourself, just because that husband of yours is a push over" he smirked

"Now" he tried to get up, she was using her legs to pin him to "I have things to do" his expression grew serious "this was cute when we were cubs but" he squirmed "you'll break a hip here" he smiled and planted his hands firmly on her hips "and I won't be to blame, he flipped her over and pinned her to the floor, hands flying to catch her wrists and put them above her head "admit it blue, you couldn't beat me if you tried"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:57 am

Her body tensed as she braced herself for the impact of the fall. She struggled, before looking up at him when he put her arms above her head.

"Admit it blue, you couldn't beat me if you tried"

She smiled as she just rested there now, her muscles lose now.

"Nope." She said while she smiled. "I don't like to give up remember? But you are stronger." She said, before she make two quick movements and Dean was on the ground once again. And her leg was on his chest. "But not that stronger, my dear friend." She smirked as she backed up and turned to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 am

He was still spry and on his feet before she had moved an inch towards the door. He spun her pinning her amrs behind her back and making her face him with a laugh "Remember" he brushed her nose and kissed her on the cheek "I know your weaknesses" his fingers slipped from around her wrists to her ribs "every last one"

He let his fingers rest there, poised "do you want me you want me to start?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:11 am

She gasped when she was suddenly turned around. And grunted when he pinned her arms behind her back. Her eyes looked up at him. Before he kiss her on the cheek. And listened to him and smiled when he talked about her weaknesses.

Though her body suddenly tensed when his fingers rested over her ticklish spot. Her body tightened as her eyes widened and stared at him.

"You wouldn't.." She whispered with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 am

"Wouldn't I?" he teased "I may be honourable but I am not above playing dirty"

he traced his fingers back and forth over her ribs slowly

"do you want to tempt fate?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 am

Her eyes closed as he tickled her a little. Though it was obvious he had tickled her. She had jumped and shivered, while also making a whimper.

"Don't you dare, Deany.." She laughed softly, trying to get him to stop. By calling him her favorite nickname for him.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 am

"Don't dare what blue?"

he smiled

"this?"

he traced his fingers more rapidly over her ribs
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:35 am

"Dean!!" She suddenly shrieked when he tickled her once again. "Deaan.. stop it!" She laughed softly. Before she tried to get away from him.

God how she sometimes wanted to knock out Dean. He had always tickled her when he wanted to, and knew where she was ticklish. And sometimes it scared her how well he knew her. But also felt safe, due to he wouldn't ever hurt her.

"Come on Deany..be a good, proud wolf and don't this." She laughed once again.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 am

He stopped, held in waist in his hands and relented "OK, only because it's embarassing for both of us" he laughed dipping to kiss her softly on the softly on the cheek "Now go I think I have to make amends with a daughter of mine"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 am

Pocahontas sighed in relief when he let go of her. She then laughed once again, before feeling his lips on her cheek once more. She then smiled at the last sentence he spoke.

"I think that would be wise.. I need to get home to my kids and husband. He wants to know the orders." She said as she stretched and fixed herself to stand up straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we sound the drums of war!   Now we sound the drums of war! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now we sound the drums of war!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Mountain :: Secret Caves-
Jump to: