Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariella

Ariella

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:22 am

Ariella sat at the round table staring around at everyone as they settled themselves into their seats. Ariella's eyes purposely avoided Tzekel's and he sat on the right side of her, awkward tension between them. She cleared her throat and waited for everyone to look to her.

"As you all know, there is tension between us and the other clans. We have cut off contact with the werewolves as a precaution from my husband many years ago." Ariella announced and her jaw clenched as she spoke of the werewolves.

"The vampires are hostile, and the humans will shoot you in the head unless you take their side." she took a deep breath, "Not only that but the humans are striving to demolish the entire vampire population." Ariella said, her back straight and showing no emotion on her calm and pretty face.

"It seems to me that we have cut ourselves off from the wrong species, while we blatantly avoid the werewolves, they hold no rivalry with us and are the safest ally we could choose. I suggest we cut ourselves off from the humans and vampires in general and re-align ourselves with the wolf pack." Ariella knew her world would infuriate her husband, but she did wish to ally the clan with the wolves for their safety as well as reclaim her daughter. She expected the clan to shy away from Tzekel and would vote to stay away from the werewolves.

"You may now speak your opinions. Miguel, you may speak." Ariella said as she turned to Miguel who sat to her left.

(order of seats is Ariella, Miguel, Giselle, John Smith, Esmeralda, and Tzekel.)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Esmerelda moved to the seat next to her uncle as was her place... for once she had managed to show up for such a meeting early probably only because she had been in the immediate area when it was called. But in actual fact because this meeting was supposed to be important so she had rushed to get here. She had already been reminded once that this week that a Leader must always be prompt to meetings, and the last thing she wanted was to endure another lecture right in front of the circle. Though she couldn't help but play with that long raven hair of hers while listening to her aunt's speech, it wasnt until she heard the words 'werewolf' and 'alliance' that she had any true reaction. The look on her face? shock. The witches and werewolves hadn't been allies since she was but an infant, and for all she had known they were no friends to her clan.

She knew it was not her place when her aunt called on Miguel to speak, but she did what she thought was right actually rising up a bit in her seat still looking quite shocked and worried knowing that this would only bring up another fight between her aunt and uncle. So she had to intervene before they started, "Aunt Ariella! Im sorry... but... an alliance with there werewolves? We've done fine on our own, humans cant tell us apart from them if we are careful and the vampires wouldnt dare bother us in the circle. We have spies on both of them, if the Korso was making his move I would know about it and we would have heard from our contact in the vampires if they dared anything. We don't need the werewolves"
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Ariella listened to Esmeralda without interrupting, as Miguel had looked like he needed to gather his thoughts.

"Esme, I understand, but just because we haven't heard from our contact that the vampires plan to strike against us, does not mean that they will not. The situation today will not be the same as a few days from now. Circumstances change and we cut off from the werewolves in the first place as a precaution. We must reband with them now as a precaution as well." Ariella said to her neice sympathetically as she could guess what she was attempting to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:47 pm

"If we live in constant fear of danger how can any of us live?" Esme said softly looking at her aunt, there was a question on her lips a question they both knew but Esmerelda had never dared asked for fear of the answer. Impassioned she gently gripped the table "The werewolves and witches cut off for a reason.... the reason for it still stands, Aunt Ariella you can't seriously be considering this? now? its been YEARS, the werewolves have a different hierarchy then us the title of alpha could have exchanged hands by now. We don't know who we are dealing with- unless.... there's something your not telling us"
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Tzekel smiled when he saw his niece arrive on time for one, she was growing up to be a fine leader of the clan. He was going to try to make sure, she kept the title she had rightfully earned; even if she wasn't his daughter by blood she was his. He watched her grow, and she was the only one who could truly keep him sane and on the right side of the circle. He also listened to Ariella's speech and heard the words alliance and werewolves in the speech. He was about to say something but Esme beat him to it.

He look up at her as she protested the idea, he had taught her well and was proud of her. Though Ariella had appointed Miguel to talk, Esmeralda made a good point and made it heard first. Maybe the clan would listen to her, seeing how she was going to be there next leader, if Jane was never found.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Ariella listened to her neice silently, then sighed.

"I have more reasons but some I feel are not necessary for the whole of our group to know. Of course, there is an... object, that the werewolves are keeping for me that the clan needs for its survival. But I fear unless we become more aquainted with the werewolves Dean will never return the object and a long line of witches will decease." Ariella purposefully keept her eyes on Esmeralda, afraid to look at Tzekel as she expected an exclamation from him at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Esmerelda kept her hands on the table though it was ever clear when Ariella said 'object' she knew what it meant... it meant Ariella wanted the whelp, and not her. Many emotions passed through her anger, jealousy, sadness... meeting her aunt's eyes, Esme was in pain turning her head away "..... there is no object" she finally managed to get out softly barely audible to anyone. Esme gently moved to sit back down, she couldnt do it... she couldnt just throw the past in her aunt's face no matter how much it hurt. Clenching her hands together as she took a breath, before looking up again "....I-I dont think such things are neccesary, is there... nothing else that would ease you, Aunt Ariella?" there were those big green eyes almost pleading that Ariella would say yes, she knew the context of the object and prayed that maybe just maybe Ariella would say that Esme was enough.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Tzekel thought about saying something about that Object but decided not to. It was best that Esmeralda did not know Ariella's true wishes. He hated it, if the alliance was formed Esmeralda would lose the spot of being leader. He knew what he needed to do, keep the alliance from forming. But that was the question, how would he keep it from forming. He had no power within the circle to keep the alliance from forming again, Ariella was the leader.

"You know my wishes, I don't want any contact with the wolves. Like Esme has pointed out, we have been doing great on our own. We don't need anyone's help." He said as he was still bitter with the leader of the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm

"We don't have to re-align with the werewolves quickly. I would simply like everyones opinion on the matter so I can decide what I think we should do, and then we can discuss it again after everyone has heard from each other." Ariella said. Ariella hadn't acknowledged Tzekel's comment in any way as she'd hardly spoken to him in the last year.

"And don't trouble yourselves over this object as it is not as important as the clan, nor is it more important than all of the witches surrounding me." Ariella added to ease Esmeralda's mind.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Esmerelda blinked at that final statement, another surprise for the day. And it was good one, a better one then she had hoped for. With that she smiled and nodded her head before looking to her uncle gently biting her lip and thinking on it ".... since it is a big decision, I dont think it should be handled tonight. It was kind of sprung on all of us.... perhaps we could... adjourn to think about it on our own time? give the clan time to think on it and group together for a vote?" submitting her idea in a soft tone. In some of her rare times of quiet Esme could be very diplomatic and wise when she wanted to be especially if it would stop her aunt and uncle fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 pm

"Of course, I agree with you Esme." Ariella said to her niece before looking around at the rest of the witches sitting at the table.

"We will meet again in a weeks time for another meeting. If you have any new information then about the clans, especially the werewolves you should inform us beforehand." Ariella said, then stood.

"You may go." Ariella turned and walked to the door, but slowed as she passed Esmeralda and whispered to her, "I'd like to see you."

With that Ariella took her leave of the secret circle.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 pm

With the meeting adjured, Tzekel got up and walked out not speaking to Ariella. He headed to his bed chambers and knew that Esme knew she could find him there if she wanted to talk.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Esme was glad that she had managed to help smooth this over quickly before her aunt and uncle had decided to go at it. She felt very proud of herself, smilling to herself for the moment. That is before Ariella whispered to her, and Esme found herself flitting back into being nervous, what could Ariella want? was she going to get another lecture about speaking out of turn?

Getting up she nodded to her uncle letting him know that she was fine and that she knew where to find him. Before leaving with the other witches... she had some time, perhaps her aunt wouldn't mind her being... just a bit late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Meeting   Important Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Meeting
Page 1 of 1