Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New day,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 am

Odette had ordered everyone to meet seeing Claude had gone away on official business, leaving Odette and Rolfe in charge. Staring absent-midedly across the Crypt the golden hair vampire waited penitently for her sisters and the others to shortly arrived one by one. Seeing everyone was there she cleared her throat before speaking.
"Seeing Claude left Rolfe and I in charge until he arrives back, lets begin." Her vampire eyes gazed at her fellow vampires, yet slightly glared at the weakest one of them all. "And lets not give in to our humanity."
Seeing Jim only still feeds on animals, she always thought of him being one of the worst vampires Claude could have chosen as her sister's 'pet' and could most likely let his humanity take over him, not letting his inner vampire out.
"Rolfe I trust you know what must be done, Rose, you and I will go out during the night. Alice.." she looked at her pet. "Keep an eye on your pet there." Odette said harshly before stepping forward close to her sisters.

"Now remember humans are weak, they are mainly food to us. The witches are the same weak, useless creatures." which was untrue about the witches, their are some who are worth trying to get on their side and become aliases with. As for the humans even if their human father is the leader doesn't mean Odette will let the others go easy on them. He made it clear to try ending their lives and they have already given up all ties to their human life. Or so that's Odette makes herself believe, still in love with Dean not even telling her sisters the reason why she became a vampire if the first place.

Back to top Go down
Rolfe

Rolfe

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:11 am

Quite a night for Claude to choose to take a leave of absence, Rolfe thought to himself with an amused state of mind. The vampire paused at the door to the crypt, taking a moment to adjust his clothes and brush a stray strand of hair back into place in his bangs. Anything less than perfect would be unacceptable in the presence of his clan, and he wouldn't tolerate that from himself in the least. After making sure he was presentable, he entered the crypt, giving a nod to Odette, the only current occupant besides himself, and he stepped over to the fair-haired girl who was like a sister to him, taking a spot next to her, while not getting too close, his hands clasping properly behind his back.

Soon enough, the room had filled, the other clan members shuffling in one by one, aside from Alic and Jim, who had entered together. He nodded to Rose and Alice, giving them a silent, but caring, greeting, his calm eyes shifting from the human shade of blue to the vampire red the entire clan knew far too well. And then his eyes moved to Odette when she cleared her throat. He remained silent, his eyes flickering calmly around the room, pausing on Jim. He knew the boy didn't like to feed on humans, and he inwardly grimaced at the thought of feeding from animals, but to each their own, as long as it didn't affect that well-being of the clan. He wasn't going to judge harshly, given his own dining preference. And then he turned his attention to Odette, once more, giving her an understanding nod. Of course he knew what to do.

His eyes focused on the general crowd of bodies in the room, however, upon the mentioning of witches, his gaze hardened ever-so-slightly, and his lips pursed just a bit. The memory of Kayley falling under her accursed slumber in his arms still haunted him, but he refused to let it show. Allowing it to be a distraction was simply out of the question. He had other things to worry about, he couldn't dwell on what could have been if he'd just chosen their temporary residence a little wiser.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

Alice walked silently across the crypt, and went to the Secret Cryot geinf followed closer by Jim, her bethroded. Alice wanted to meet her father again, she missed him so much, but he had to be gone for a while.
Inside the room she saw her sister Odette, and smiled slightly to her. She admired Odette as much Claude, and listened carefully at her words. She looked to Jim with the corner of her eyes. He was a young vampire, and still didn't know how strong and magnificent he would be if he just followed his vampire instincts and forget everything of his human side, like she and her sister made years ago. She nodded at her words and spoke calmly ''I will, my sister.'' To reforce her point, she hold his hand into her litlle one, and looked upon him shinning her red eyes lightly.

Humans were nothing except for food, Alice knew it very well, though they were interesting to deal with. She just loved seing their terrified faces when they saw her blue eyes turning into red, and when Alice could feel their heartbeats slowly into her grip. She got mouth watering just thinking about all of this, and a smooth smile crossed into her face.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:14 am

Jim tried not to grimaced as he clung to Alice's side as they walking in together, unwillingly, of course. He knew better to run off away from the smallest of the blonde vampires, it usually didn't end well. They went everywhere together unless he needed space, which thankfully his fiancee knew he needed sometimes... sometimes. Unforgettably, this was definitely not one of these times.

He was only thankful that Claude wasn't here. He didn't need the eldest vampire looking down on him like mass that just cluttered space and was probably not even good enough for his turned daughter.

He couldn't help but notice the looks he was receiving but tried to dismiss them, he knew more than he ever let on. He knew it wasn't normal to rather animal blood over human. He just couldn't stomach the taste nor the fact he knew most of the humans they tried to eat. He could still remember and feel, feel like a human. Not being numb to the world like these... monsters were.

His eyes lit up with a little passionate pain as he felt his hand being held. He looked at Alice before letting his suddenly dispassionate eyes glancing down at their clasped hands, or Alice just holding it waiting for a response from the slightly older in body, not in mind vampire. He just squeezed her hand back as he went back to watching the rest of the clan members. He listened for any information that could be of any help to squashing any of their plans in the future.

He really wished they'd all burn one day.

Him included.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:42 am

((I talked to chessie she says it's alright to continue . Just letting you know ))

The Golden hair vampire slightly flashed a smile at Rolfe knowing very well he never disobey an order, unlike Odette whom doesn't lesson to a word Claude tells her. Still blaming him for taking her away from Dean, threatening her that he'll kill him and in return she agreed to become a vampire, betraying her family.. her father. But that is all in the past, she tried to put it behind her growing into this cold heartless monster but still able to feel some love for her sisters. Always making sure they don't do anything reckless that would end up getting them killed, that feared her most of all. Sighing slightly as Rose haven't knowledge her elder sister in any way shape or form, Why must she have to deal with a sister who's 16. Alice was must easy to deal with even if she was stuck in a 12 year old body she was mature for her body. Her red eyes fade back to her blue human eyes, walking up to her baby sister Alice she placed her hand on her shoulder "I have a little gift for you Alice, meet me later. As for you Jim." she said, her eyes gazed up at the boy who seemed to look a bit weak from hunger "Take better care of yourself, I don't need my little sister upset cause her pet died from hunger." she comment.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 am

(( Chessie is allowing my post ))

Jim tried his best not to snarl at their current leader.

"I don't have to feed off of human to survive, you know that." He snapped out, taking a step back and ripping his hand from Alice's own. He wasn't going to stand here and take this treatment. He just hoped Alice would understand.

"Alice, I'm going to hunt." And with that, Jim left as quickly as possible. Slamming the door shut behind him.

He wasn't except a family friendly pet.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 am

Alice smiled softly seeing his eyes. They weren't so red bright like the others, mostly because of his diet she was certain. Everyone was looking at him now, and Alice knew it was pass time for her to teach him how to be a real vampire.
She gave a small smile when Odette walked towards them, but when Jim treated her older sister a bit unpolitely and ripped their hands apart, Alice couldn't help but let a little snarl out.

''You may go'' She said when he mentioned he was going to hunt. She knew he didn't expect any answer as he flew from the room and slammed the door behind him, ''That was very unpolite'', she pointed sternl. Then she turned to Odette, smiling the way she only did towards her sisters... ''Forgive me, but I think my next plan will work on introducing him into our habits'' She said softly. Alice could have a body and a voice of a 12 years old girl, but her tone voice and her eyes said how old Alice truly was. She glanced around, a bit ashamed of her pet behavior, but quite curious at what her sister would give her.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 am

Odette glared at the boy, he was lucky she loved her dear sister Alice very much. Wanting to rip his head apart for being an errant prick towards her and being rude towards Alice, her blue eyes faded away showing her blood red vampire eyes. "He's lucky I love you," she spoke coldly before turning her head back down towards Alice. "He better learn that his human life is now over with, I will not allow his weakness to slow you down my sista." she growled, fire boiled inside her not liking the way this newly vampire was like but took some slow deep breaths. After all he was to marry Alice, even if Odette didn't approve.

Bending down she poked her little sister's nose "As for your gift my dear sista." she smiled showing her fangs as the doors opened, Odette walked over towards the door pulling out a young beautiful woman. She did everything to please her little sister, bring her women to feed on, making her elegant dresses, letting her get away with things that Claude wouldn't allow. "What do you think sista?" she said tilting her head on the woman's shoulders before leading her towards Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 am

''Don't you worry, sister. I can hurry him if it's needed'' She said lightly to Odette, trying to calm her sister down. Jim was very stuborn and not entired used on being a vampire, but Alice liked him since the moment she put her eyes on him when he was still a mere human.
Alice's smile brighted when she saw her gift walking into the room. ''What a pleasant surprise'' She grinned. When Odette pulled the woman closer Alice turned her eyes into blue. When the woman was quite closer, Alice could feel her scent clearer, and her mouth watered. ''Why are you so scared dear? C'mon, have a seat by my side.'' Alice said softly to her, into the most childest tone voice she was able. ''I'm not like them, I swear.'' Alice didn't say a lie, she wasn't like them she was worse... ''Now, what's your name?'', ''A-Alicia'', the woman said a bit scared, ''a-are you gonna hurt me?''
''My name is Alice!'' She giggled softly, but she was already seeing the fast pulse on the woman's neck. ''They aren't gonna to hurt you, my dear...'' She said resting her hand on her... ''... but I will'' She smirked, and her eyes turned into blood red as soon her fangs were out. The girl tried to fight, but it was hopeless. Alice had the girl on her firmly grip, and was tasting her blood directly from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:45 am

Odette smirked watching her little sister playing the innocent 12 year old like she always does when it came to older women, they was so cleaver falling for Alice's tricks. Even throw sometimes Odette still see's her as the young 12 year old from years ago, but time as changed Alice is a big girl. She may not look like it but she's a big girl yet still likes being treated like a child by Odette when Jim's not around. Odette remember the first time Alice became angry that she'll never look like her sisters, and started praying on older woman to make her feel like one. Or that's what Odette taken it but she could be wrong. She gave a small giggle seeing her little sista enjoying her snack, once Alice was done she spoke "Enjoy your snack?" she gave her sister a soft smile. Kissing her forehead she looked at her vampire eyes "Now go help Jim, besides I know you want to be with him right now." Odette ran her fingers threw Alice's soft golden hair.

She didn't mind if Alice took off to see her pet, Odette needed to be alone to be in her thoughts. She stood up picking up the body "I don't need to see another corps in your bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 am

Alice couldn't express how much she enjoyed the moment when she feel her fangs cutting the delicate human skin, how the pray's heart beated faster, making the blood run faster as well. She gulped the woman's blood slowly, and after some moans from her dinner, she its heart beating going weaker. She knew that was the time to stop. She lose the grip over the girl, and she felt her body falling into her feet.

''Thank you, Odette'' She smiled to her, while she cleaned the blood from the corner of her lips. ''This one was better than yesterday, where did you find her?'' She grinned and looked at the girl, now a useless corpse. They were luck they lived into a graveyard.

She smiled softly when Odette said she could leave, but narrowed her eyes slightly at her last comment...''That was long ago, and father taugh me the lesson'' She said, but then she smiled again to her. Somehow she knew Odette uderstood why she acted like that. She sent a kiss to her sister, glad she didn't have to clean her mess, and flew from the room.
Back to top Go down
Rolfe

Rolfe

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 pm

(( Apologies, Kai was a bit busy today. ))

Rolfe looked to Jim, the new vampire. His chin tilted up during his and Odette's little spat, which then became Alice's spat as well, seeing as he had disrespected her by suddenly leaving in haste. His lips pursed into a line, then he shook his head. Someone aught to teach him some manners, he thought, his eyes narrowing slightly at the door, as if his thoughts would phase through them and reach Jim's mind. Of course, that wasn't possible, but he still hoped Jim would learn to respect his fiancee.

He turned to look at the door that had opened, then a knowing, sly smile graced his lips when a beautiful young woman was pulled into the room. His eyes seemed to deepen in their red color, almost glowing in the dim light, as they saw through her translucent skin. His eyes flickered over every vein that he saw, but he restrained himself. He knew this one was for Alice, and Alice only. Besides, he had just finished his breakfast just before the meeting. He didn't want to overeat.

The woman was clearly terrified, he could hear her delicate heart racing within her chest, pounding against her rib cage, and he knew all too well the game that Alice played. He simply flashed the woman a smile as her eyes glanced around at all of the vampires, his fangs glinting in the light. When Alice finished her off, and Odette took the body off her hands, he waved goodbye to her, before sighing. "Pity, I was going to offer her a game of chess," he said, giving Odette a small smirk. "Shall I take that off your hands?" he asked her, holding out his hand to her. "I'm sure you've got other things to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 pm

((That's alright hun))

The golden hair vampire smirked her eyes gazing over at Rolfe, he was such a great older brother towards them even if he wasn't truly their older brother but he was always someone to go talk to no matter what. Odette looked at the head corps she had in her arms, sighing she spoke "I still don't know why i chose to clean up her mess, when she clearly is old enough to do it herself." she said. Flashing a small smile at him as he asked if he wanted her to care of the body for her "Thank you Rolfe." she said handing the body over towards him. Odette lift up her dress slightly bowing to him in respect for he was much older than her in the first place before heading off to grab a quick bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New day,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day,    New day,  Empty

Back to top Go down

New day,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Crypt :: Secret Crypt-
Jump to: