Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day, A New Fight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Korso

Korso

A New Day, A New Fight Empty
PostSubject: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 am

Korso stared absent-midedly across the Castle Court, where he had ordered everyone to meet. It was already bright, and he did not have the paitence to wait long. Fortunately his team were relatively aware of what an order meant, and he did not have to tire his paitence as they shortly arrived one by one.
Seeing everyone was there he cleared his throat before beginning his speech. 'It has come to my attention' he noted, 'that this long-fuelled war we are in simply has not been going anywhere.' It was a sad, but true fact. Humanity was purity, but it was also weakness. However this did not mean they had to succum like the other races had. Never in his lifetime could he see becoming one of those any better than death itself.
'This fight we are in has never been ours' he said. 'That is until now. I have brought you all here to show you something..'
He turned around as he went to pick up the weapon he had been working on, concealed behind an old rag. 'As some of you may have noticed, I have spent many many long years trying to develop our machinery. And finally my work has rewarded me.' He drew back the rag to produce a pistol, developed to fire silver pellets that would instantly break through the heart of any werewolf. 'We cannot rely on our own strength anymore. We must advance and adapt, as humanity always has.'
He had produced 5- one for each member present now. Charlotte's was much smaller than the rest, more practical for hand-held purposes, and he hoped she would never have to use it. But self-defence was always a possibilty in a world like this.
'You have one each' he said, as he handed them out. 'I shall teach you how they work but they are still in the process of development. I expect this is only just the beginning, and in decades to come man shall see far more power than we can possibly imagine.' He smiled, before turning serious. 'Do not damage them, or I shall feed you to those demon-spawn personally. They are armed with silver, but they can be replaced with other alloys that shall harm any mortal man. Silver should be rationed carefully- we cannot produce it as easily as you can consume it, so keep that in mind.'
He sighed, finally finishing what he had to stay, and he stared back at them waiting for a reaction of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:29 am

Charlotte looked over the weapon her father just gave her. It was interesting and very intricate. She would be careful about using it like her father said. She would make sure about not using the silver bullets. This was obviously a weapon that would have to be well cared for if she wanted to use it properly.

She set it down. And looked up at her father.

"Father I was thinking... I know we don't really like the witches but we could use an allies against the Vampires. These weapons are a great advantage against the werewolves but what about our fight against the vampires. Silver doesn't effect them and I don't think would would work in this kind of weapon. Having an ally against them could be beneficial for us. Less death on our side and all." She looked up at her father hoping her father was willing to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 am

Meetings. Always the boring part of being a soldier. Ping would rather be having a laugh with his sister or exploring the nearby countryside or something. But it looked like this meeting would be interesting for once. He glanced up when Korso said he wanted to show them something. He looked with interest at the pistol in his superior's hands. He hadn't had much practice with guns, his father had been old-fashioned like that, but he was sure it was nothing he couldn't learn quickly. He gave an excited grin when he got his own pistol, holding the gun firmly in his hand. "Wow. Now this is what I call getting into the action." He pretended to shoot his gun, making his own sound effects. "Bet you can't wait to put a bullet through a werewolf's head, hug Mulan?" he said, nudging his sister with a cheeky grin. He glanced over when he heard Charlotte's idea, and he had to admit, it did make sense. Maybe if the witches had grudges against vampires and werewolves, they could team up and do some real damage. But he wasn't sure how Korso would take that idea, given his hatred for anything that wasn't human. He smiled in Charlotte's direction, impressed with her boldness at such a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 am

Mulan glanced at Ping, seeing that her brother was bored. She sighed. He had such a short attention span sometimes. She gave him a little jab with her elbow, making him sit up straighter. When Korso revealed the pistol, she eyed the weapon with curiosity. She wasn't sure how good she would be with it, though. She preferred having a sword in her hands. A sword was trusty, a pistol could malfunction at any time, in her mind. But on the flip-side, pistols with silver bullets would be a lot more powerful than a blade. She gave a little shrug with her shoulders. Might as well get used to it, she thought. She rolled her eyes at Ping's comment. "I think you're the only one who's excited about shooting somebody in the head," she teased. She listened to Charlotte, interested in her idea. "Hmm, it might be hard for them to trust us enough to fight alongside us. Haven't we always been like this with anything not human?" She bounced her fists off each other, showing how the species always clashed with each other. "But it could be a possibility," she added, not totally wanting to shoot Charlotte's idea down.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:18 am

Helga examined the weapon in her hand. Guns were a favorite of hers, as they could be used at a much longer range than something like a knife or sword. Of course, there were bows, but much more accuracy was to be had with the pistol. It would give them a huge advantage. Ping certainly seemed to be enjoying playing with it. She had to suppress the urge to roll her eyes.
At the mention of the werewolves, however, her stomach tightened a bit. Although, of course, it had been a while since they'd had battle with the werewolves, and she'd probably be using the regular bullets much more than the silver ones.
At Charlotte's suggestion, she glanced over and raised an eyebrow, contemplating it. It was true that any ally against the vampires would be valuable, but would the witches even trust them? And vice versa. It wasn't as if they had the best track record with each other after all. Plus, she knew Korso wasn't exactly the first to trust anyone from the other Clans.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 am

He sighed, reluctantly listening to his daughter. He would have to respect her opinion, even if he did not agree with her, just because she was so precious to him.
Her words rang some truth, but he was stubborn in his old age. 'Witches have done nothing to try and benefice us' he sighed. 'If they had maybe this would be another story.' Silently he viewed witches as an equal abomination, with magic striping them away of any real good. But his daughter was younger and whimsical, and he did not want to be so harsh on her. 'You shall see' he sighed. 'If you had met any you would know. Prehaps if matters change and they are more willing the situation will be different, but for now we cannot rely or trust anyone else but ourselves. They will betray us in a heartbeat, like they all did before, and who knows what devestation will result from that?'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 am

Charlotte sighed. She hated when her father was like this. Someone had to be the first to extend a hand of friendship. Unfortunately she knew her father would not be the one to do that. Maybe if she could talk to the witches. She would never trust a Vampire after what happened to her sisters and she knew that no matter what her father would never trust a were wolf after her aunt was killed by one.

She would wait patiently for the meeting to be over and then she would need a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 pm

It seemed like Korso wasn't on board with the idea. Mulan figured as much would happen, although Charlotte seemed disappointed, as if maybe this would be the day her father wouldn't be so stubborn. But Mulan knew a change like that wasn't going to happen overnight. Despite only having been under Korso's command for a short amount of time, she knew that once the guy was set on something, he wouldn't budge from it at all. It was just his way of things. "So, with these silver bullets, will they kill a werewolf or vampire anywhere? Or do we have to shoot them in a certain place, like the heart or the head?" She felt that was an intelligent question. One of the problems with staking a vampire was aiming for that one spot on his chest that was right above the heart and she hoped this wouldn't be the case with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Ping shared Charlotte's impatience. He wanted to get out of here. But a look from Mulan made him sigh and tell himself to be more patient. He did want to be a good soldier after all, and that meant dealing with meetings, boring as they were. He didn't know how Mulan paid attention throughout the whole thing. At least he would walk away from this one with a new gun. He couldn't wait to test it out on the battlefield. It seemed like ever since he and Mulan had joined the army, all they had done was train, train, and train. They still hadn't had their first battle yet, and Ping was anxious to participate in one.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 pm

'Silver will harm then, but to kill them then yes, aim for the heart or head.' He smiled at his last words, enjoying the thought. 'Now,' he said, knowing they had stayed long enough. 'Thank-you for your paitence. You may be dismissed now.'
He gestured them to leave with a hand wave, and started to walk away himselves. He could read their young minds and he knew they were probably eager to get going. He just hoped for their sakes they would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:05 am

Charlotte smiled at her father as she stood. She really needed a drink. She went to get her cloak and headed out to the bar before her father could tell her no.

(OOC: You guys weren't here when i did this so I wanted to let you know. Charlotte went out to the bar and got attacked by Sinbad out side the gates of the Castle. I figured that because of the attack Korso makes Charlotte have a bodyguard again. I figured she could have talked him into it a short time ago. and after she is found injured in the castle [not badly] daddy makes Ping her new bodyguard and she has no choice.)
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:18 am

OOC: Yes i read it this morning Smile I'm happy to start a post in Charlottes chambers from where shes woken up and hes looked after her and then we can rp about it? ^^
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:29 am

Sure you just carry me to my room from https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net/t86p15-i-thought-i-smelled-your-taste#867 here and then you start a thread in my room. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:47 am

Ping looked up when he suddenly saw Charlotte walk out of the room. Well, she was rather...bold. Then again, she could be that way sometimes when she and her father butted heads. He was just about to wonder if he should follow her when Korso suddenly dismissed them. Yes, the meeting was over! He tried not to look too eager as he got out of his seat. "Come on Mulan, I say we test these babies out," he said, grinning as he hurried out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:52 am

Mulan gave Ping a look. Was it just her or was he looking at her a lot tonight? She knew how protective Korso was of his daughter and if he caught Ping making googly eyes at her...Mulan didn't even want to think about that. Before she knew it though, the meeting was over and Ping was already out of his seat. "Ping, wait, can't we do some sword-fighting instead?" she asked as Ping dashed out of the room. She didn't exactly want to practice with the guns without some supervision. She sighed as she brushed her hair behind her ear and went to follow her brother.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:15 am

Helga was the last to exit the room. She was thrilled to have a new weapon, and start practicing with them immediately so as to get a feel for them before they were actually needed. She figured, though, that she should at least get something to eat first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day, A New Fight   A New Day, A New Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day, A New Fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Castle :: Castle Court-
Jump to: