Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots for Ping and Mulan

Go down 
+5
Charlotte
Alice
Miguel
Odette
Mulan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plots for Ping and Mulan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:16 am

Ok Esme and I are done for now. I figured Ping and Char need to get to know each other before the drunk thing. So they can like each other on a deeper level. So I'm going to start a thread were Char is sleeping and Ping can wake her and they can spend the day together getting to know each other. What do you think? Also I figured at some point we can have Charlotte meet Mulan.

Oh I had a fun thought but it would take a while to do the whole thing... We could have Char, Mulan, Esme, and Giselle all get together and have a girls night... I would have to ask Esme, and Giselle first.

I will have the thread in Charlotte's room.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:31 am

Bonding time! Yay! Smile I like that. And yes, Mulan and Charlotte should meet. Smile

Girls Night! Yeah! XD I think that would be fun. And it would make for some interesting development for Mulan. As of right now, she's trying to live up to Korso's "Anything non-human is dangerous" motto, so spending time with some witches may enlighten her a bit and show her that not all non-humans are bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:47 am

well Charlotte doesn't know they're witches right now so...they can have fun together and later learn about who they really are.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Ah, even better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots for Ping and Mulan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2