Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date

Go down 
+5
Tzekel
Miguel
Korso
Charlotte
Jane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:23 pm

I have had to stay at my girlfriends tonight so the roleplay can't begin at midnight like originally planned. Instead, it will open when I get home on the 27th and I am not sure what time this will be. Sorry for any inconvenience, I will let you know of any change. :3 On a lighter note, I can't wait to start roleplaying with you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 pm

This actually really works for me. My dad is mad that I got a 78 on my last test and he plans to take my computer Wednesday so I can study. I'll try to get on in the afternoon to see if I can get on.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 am

I have my leavers dinner/ prom thing for finishing school on the 27th in the evening so it all depends when you get back :3 I dont mind missing the beginning just i know i have to start the humans topic and i dont want everyone waiting xD
It starts at 7pm but i think im leaving a lot earlier than that ^^
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:13 am

I don't mind Daddy ^^. but I don't know about the other humans Razz
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 am

Ok, thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 am

Thanks for letting me know. It works perfectly seeing how I am job hunting today.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 am

And it works perfectly with me considering I'll have even MORE free time to play Sims 3
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 am

that game is the shit

This is okay with me as well. SUDDENLY MORE TIME TO FIND MORE PERMANENT RESIDENCE.

Also, have fun. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

omg more sims freaks! i love you all! o.o

this works for me as i am a slave to the nirethia RP at the mo.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 am

RIGHT.

The roleplay starts NOW.

I am back, so just wait for your leaders to post in the respective places I have already stated under announcements and then you may begin by replying to their posts.

I suggest the leaders just warn that the clans are at a state of complete rivalry and it makes sense for all to be cautious and pretend to be innocent humans so no-one will harm them through knowing their true species identity.

Thats all for now! I'm so excited.

Admin: SailorChessie

[Claude has not being claimed yet, so I will start off the topic but I do want to find someone to play him properly, so bare with me for the moment.]
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:11 am

I won't be on today. Due to I'm going to cinema with a good friend and then away with some other friends drinking something. It will be really late and I have to stay up early again tomorrow. As for tomorrow... Depends if I go away again in the evening.

I'm surely here on Saturday! <3
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:21 am

Thats a shame Hennibee!
But look forward to seeing you rp on Saturday XD
~ <3
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:36 am

I'm sorry >.<
But if you had started yesterday, I was on all day! *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am

IMSORRYHENNI <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date   Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies; Postponing of the Start Date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: