Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Years and Aging

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Years and Aging Empty
PostSubject: Years and Aging   Years and Aging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 am

Hello Everyone,

[With this new information, I expect everyone to alter their birth year to fit with the years given here.]

So there has been much confusion as to which year the roleplay is set, what modern technology is available and how old the characters should be based upon when the roleplay is set. So I thought I might offer some guidance.

Precise Years of the Clan Divide
The clash between the species began in 1201 with Odette's transformation into a vampire and ended in 1206 with Jane's birth so lasted five years. Eighteen years have passed since, as that is Jane's current age, so the year is currently 1224.

Technology
Despite 1224 being early and not having much technology, the humans do possess guns as their only advanced weaponry to give them somewhat of an advantage against the other species. Please also bare in mind, this is set in a fantasy place so doesn't have to obide by the exact rules of the history of Tudor England, etc.

Age Suggestions:
(These are just for those whose ages intertwine with the history and are only ideas and by no means set in stone.)

-Claude: A century old, at least, appears: sixty?
-Odette: 43, appears 20. -> 1181.
-Rose: 39, appears 16. -> 1185.
-Alice: 32, appears 12. -> 1189.
-Dean: 572, appears mid-30s. -> 0589.
-Jane: 18 -> 1206.
-Tulio: 20 -> 1204.
-Ariella: 60, appears 30's. -> 1164.
-Tzekel: 58, appears 30's. -> 1166.
-Korso: 62 -> 1162.
-Charlotte: 24 -> 1200.

Help and Advice on Appearance and Reality of Age
Vampires remain appearance wise at the age they were turned.
Werewolves slow down in aging between twenty and thirty, and they freeze in appearance when they hit forty, never appearing any older. They can live up to seven times the lenth of an average human lifetime.
Witches slow down in aging between twenty and thirty, causing them to begin to appear half their age when they hit forty. They can live up to twice the length of an average human lifetime.
Humans appear the same age.

Any further questions, state below.

Thankyou,

Admin: SailorChessie

P.s; I am guessing this may cause a lot of confusion because I have put a lot of information into one post, but I think it needed to be done.

Last edited by Jane on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Odette

Odette

Years and Aging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years and Aging   Years and Aging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 am

Thank you!! this so helps <3
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Years and Aging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years and Aging   Years and Aging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 am

Thank you very much! This was a big help :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Years and Aging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Years and Aging   Years and Aging Empty

Back to top Go down

Years and Aging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: