Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction/ Plots with Korso

Go down 
+5
Miguel
Tulio
Alice
Jim
Korso
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korso

Korso

Introduction/ Plots with Korso Empty
PostSubject: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 am

Hellooo ... :3
I'm Olivia/ Korso in this xD
From what ive read a lot of people were from Hogwarts AU in which I was Oliver Wood/ Dimitri but kinda have done nothing sooo you prob dont know me. I've also been in 10D as Dim, and im also in S&S which some people may know me from too ^^

Anywaaays Korso = bastard in this, so he will prob hate most of you Razz
Obviously if you are human you are probably ok, esp Charlotte, but yes the others he has plenty of reasons to be unfriendly towards. Those who are related to Belle/ his sister he may be more friendly with, as they are whats left of her :3
I guess we'll see xD

Look forward to rping with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:06 am

Oh my I've been waiting for you <3

So... Hey I just met you

and this is crazy

so know Jim when he was human

Possibly? Maybe?

-shot-
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:24 am

I read singing the song! Damn you, Jim!! XDD

Btw... Hello, daddy! -Smiles-
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 am

Smile uncle!!! -waves awkwardly-
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 am

Lmao at the other's posts (especially Jim's)

Ok so, since the vampires, except Jim, don't know Miguel is a Witch. I think it's safe to believe that Humans wouldn't know either. I plan to have Miguel be a 'travelling' Bard. Meaning occasionally he's int eh village playing his music for coins and for goofing off. And then leaves off to where he's needed later and returns after a week or so. That kind of pattern.

If Korso meets him when he's in town, then that happens. But all in all, there probably will be not much interaction.

Maybe hire Miguel to perform at some celebration for Charlotte. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:22 am

@Jim: ... xDDD Sure though! If he knows Charlotte I'm sure Korso would know him too, since hes a very protective father xD
@Alice: *Glares at you for leaving me* >.> <.< Dw, I plan to try my hardest to kill you and remove you from this earth as soon as I can ;D
@Miguel: Sounds like a good idea, but yeah im expecting not to interact with many aside from the RAWRihateyou! moments xDD
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 am

HI DADDY!!!!!!!!!! *WAVES EXCITEDLY*

ok I have some ideas for Charlotte so we can finally talk and have fun. Ok sometimes she's going to sneak out to see the village and at some point she may be captured by the werewolves and have a whole big issue happen there. now originally I was thinking of having her raped but as I got into Charlotte I decided that wasn't in her characters best interests so no worries about that.

Also when I first started thinking up plots I figured she might have a thing for Ping but I haven't gotten to talk to her about that.

Now this next idea I haven't mentioned to anyone especially because the other person that would be involved hasn't been on a lot, Ok so I figured that when she was young she may have tried to get her dad and Helga together. (because she doesn't know about the werewolf thing and Helga is the only human woman she would have had much contact with.) but she finally stopped when she was like 12 because she finally figured if it was going to happen it was going to happen without her help but she might still encourage it if she sees an opening.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 am

Hi! Before i say anything I wanna know the human's oppinions about the witch clan in general... so yeah.. how does Korso feel about the witches?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am

Charlotte's not their biggest fan but she likes them lots better then the Vamps and Werewolves. She might at some point suggest to her father that they get the Witches help to get rid of the Vamps since you won't want to hurt the Werewolves because of Jane.

Oh also Korso what should our last name be?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:23 pm

What? Alright daddy, I plan to try my hardest to make your life a living hell... xoxo
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 pm

I dont think he has any personal problem with the witches, and he prefers them a lot more than the werewolves and vampires. But he generally believes that anything supernatural is sub-human now cause of whats happened with the werewolves and vampires betraying him ^^ But what charlotte said could work later, and they are the clan hes most likely to come to an agreement with.

Last name wise I have no idea xDD Suggest some here and we can pick Smile
Oh and charlotte you can plot as you like, i dont mind Smile Just Korso will... hes overly protective of you Razz But awww shes so cute! :3 Yes her daddy is a bit alone xDD
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 am

Ok Thank you Daddy. Very Happy I can't wait to start rping with you. Smile

Hmmm last names... Ericson, Liners, Laner, Lance, Corse...just some random ones that popped out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 am

-waves her fingers-

Hi... dad Smile
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:02 am

I made some research of medieval surnames, and these are the ones I liked, with the meaning of the name...

Ashdown: Dweller on ash-tree hill

Brooker: Dweller by the brook

Gregory: Watchful <<Favorite

Nash: Dweller by the ash tree

Payne: Pagan <<Favorite

Walter: Dweller by water

Ward: Guardian or watchman <<Favorite

Wood: Dweller by the wood
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 am

Korso Power?

It's an old Irish surname that was given to royalty xD

~descendant of them
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:15 am

Ok first Korso when I was thinking of a mother for all of us my first thought was Cinderella.

and now names

Favorites
Power
Gregory
Ward

because of their meanings. These ones really work for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 am

I like Gregory and Ward ^^
Up to you guys i guess and our other family members xDD

Oh and when i edited my audition i made the mum older Wendy... the sparkle i used made it kinda dark, but i guessed that if other characters come in later Cindy is popular and shes also kinda young so i thought she might be used later xD That was my thinking when using Wendy instead, but yeah it depends i guess on everyone else ^^
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:40 am

I'm cool with Wendy. I was just thinking of pretty Blonds. But your the one that was married to her so you get to pick I think. Very Happy

so our name will be either Gregory or Ward. Now we just need Odette, Alice and Rose to pick from there. ^^
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:56 am

ward!
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:58 am

I like Ward too! ^^
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:02 am

It seems like its Ward then xD
Annnnnd I prob wont be editing with her much either way, so i really dont mind xD It just was easiest at the time ^^ Im happy with Cindy too if its easier xD

Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 am

I haven't edited with either so it doesn't matter to me. You were married to the woman you get to pick her. I think it's only fair. ^^

Charlotte Ward... I like it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 am

I dont edit very fast so i prob wont edit much during the rp, just be on the forum ^^
Maybe cindy could be her younger, and wendy older? xD
Idk... ill think of something xD Maybe when im making some fanart it will be whatever one looks cuter in the family pic Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:10 am

Works for me Daddy^^
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:19 am

Of possible, stick with older Wendy as she is much less likely to be used for a character later on in the roleplay <33
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction/ Plots with Korso   Introduction/ Plots with Korso Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction/ Plots with Korso
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next