Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technology, What level?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Technology, What level? Empty
PostSubject: Technology, What level?   Technology, What level? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:10 am

Ok I'm pretty sure you mentioned Humans having guns. but what is the level of weaponry.

(My real dad was in charge of the Bomb and Arson division and Weapons of mass destruction at N.C.I.S. before he retired so I need some specifics.)

I think weaponry wise we shouldn't have any large explosives or machine guns. (I would just suggest to Daddy to set up explosives and have them attack the castle and blow up everyone as they come in or shoot them)

Also do we have stereos? Hair driers?

I just don't want to mention something in a post and find out we don't have that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Technology, What level?   Technology, What level? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Humans require some advanced technology to give them some advantage over the other species' since they have much more power and strength in some departments. For example, vampires are immortal unless you put a stake through their heart, so guns and explosives wouldn't work.

The weapons humans possess are listed under species lore. They mainly possess limited weaponry that will directly harm the other speicies' as they are aware of their weaknesses. They also possess some guns, but these are rare, and swords/knives.

As for the technology aspect, it is set in the time of Camelot, so anything available at that time, will be available in this roleplay. Basically, very little. I am just allowing the guns to give the humans some advantage.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Technology, What level?   Technology, What level? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:02 am

OK thanks for that clarification.

Oh and I haven't gotten to talk to you about my video thing.

The thing is I don't own the program necessary to make a video that's why Johanna helped me. I told her what I wanted at different points during the song and together we found the clips to use. She gave me some suggestions, like the glow Charlotte has. We weren't able to finish the last of it together but we talked and I told her what I wanted. She finished the last little bit and I watched it before I posted it. If you want me to make another I will still need Johanna's help because she has the program and the video clip. Also it might be a while before I can make it because I have to go up to Johanna's place when it works for both out schedules.

Just let me know if you want me to do another one. I've been thinking about what I would need to do for it if you do want me to redo it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technology, What level?   Technology, What level? Empty

Back to top Go down

Technology, What level?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: