Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:49 am

-Ran tip of the tongue under her fang, smiling mischeviously-
You pulled out a dagger, putting my sister in 'danger'... I shall not accept any kind of thread towards my sisters, thats why sisters do to each other... Oh, wait! You don't have any sister to care about you anymore, do you? -Pouts-
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 am

oh I care about you all. *Evil smirk* I care about ending your 'suffering'. I want my dead sisters to stay dead like they're supposed to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 am

But we like being like this.. we was weak as humans >.> and now look at us Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:00 am

Well you didn't have to be weak as human. You choose that. You might have physical advantages on me but I can still kick ass. You choose to be wimps as humans. And as for being happy... All monsters say that. But the souls of my sisters. *puts hand to heart looking teary* They suffer with every Innocent life you take.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 am

The heck...

Anyway

CHAROLETTE, WANNA KNOW ME WHEN I WAS HUMAN? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:40 am

Lottie could had a crush on Jim, and then hate Alice even more when she finds out he was turned into a vampire because of her!! XPPP
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:41 am

I was thinking of that, actually.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:48 am

A childhood crush maybe but I think they would have been more like more friends then anything else and she would have had a crush on her friend. ^^. I can't get on mibbits right now.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:17 am

Yes! Ping and Charlotte must have bonding time! Smile Maybe they could get a little flirty with each other if you wanted to go in that direction, but he would totally be on board with helping her meet secretly with people and helping her sneak out of the castle and what-not. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:33 am

PING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GLOMPS AND WON'T LET GO* I'VE BEEN WANTING TO PLOT WITH YOU FOR SO LONG AND YOU WERE JUST GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 am

*is smothered* XD Sorry. Vacation got in the way. And then I was like "Wait, was there an RP that I forgot to check?" Then I facepalmed when I remembered I hadn't checked his forum in ages. XD I'm so scatterbrained sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 am

I'm just glade your back. *kisses check hugging still*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: