Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just introducing myself here XD

Go down 
+11
Tulio
Odette
Jane
Giselle
Helga
Sinbad
Alice
Anya
Ping
Jim
Mulan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Just introducing myself here  XD Empty
PostSubject: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 am

Hi guys! I'm angelofmusic1992. I'm playing Mulan and Ping in this roleplay, which I'm very excited about. Smile If you're in the Hogwarts AU Roleplay, you may recognize me as Jim and Belle. Um, what else can I say about myself? Uh, I've been video editing for almost a year. My one-year anniversary is coming up this summer. Smile I've been roleplaying for about the same length of time. My biggest obsessions right now are Sherlock, The Legend of Korra, and the Lorax, so forgive me for my obscure references. XD And...yeah. That's about it. Can't wait to start roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 am

Well, hi. :3 (lol I'm Jim this time around ;D)

In Hogwarts AU I'm Eli Ezra and Jason Todd (omfg no one likes JT LOL).

And there is nothing wrong with obsessing over all of those things (I have not found anyone with the Lorax obsession LET ME LOVE YOU <3 ) (I am the Lorax and I speak for the trees ;____; These feels I just can't contain)

Also, my name is Emily. ~
( YT: KittieEmily )

IT IS NICE TO RE-MEET YOU.

and now I want to go make an introduction thread. xD
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:18 am

Another Lorax fan! Hallelujah! XD Although I was a little late joining the fandom. The first time I watched the movie was at the beginning of May, but I had seen people on tumblr constantly reblogging things, so I decided to check it out. As soon as I heard that first song, I'm just like "OMG, I'm hooked." XD I've been listening to the soundtrack constantly and have watched the movie at least a dozen times.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 am

>.< I've not seen it yet! In Italy came out just last week! XD And I haven't watch it yet...

Ehm... ^^''

... Hi! XD

I'm albuzza93! But my real name is Alba.. if you want you can call me in this way.. X)

In Hogwarts AU I play Nani and Sitka.. :3 Here Anya! X)

Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 am

Hi! ^^
I'm Camila, and in Hogwarts AU I play Emily Castle. I've just started roleplaying this year, and I'm addicted now! >.<
I make videos since 2009, but I stopped for a year, and I came back on doing in 2012, you can find me as kmilinhathebest33. I'm alson in Sinner and Saints, and The Survivor, my first rp >.<
I'm obsessed right now with Once Upon a Time, and Supernatural, since first season! LOL
My birthday is next 19th, and I'm going 21... I'm already in College, or University, and I'm attending at Architecture classes, I like to draw since I was a baby, mother hated my bedroom walls scrawled, and I keep drawing on my free time.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Nova   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 am

Hello peoplez ^^, my YT name is NovaAnimeFreak, but you can call me Nova. I am motivated to video edit by my relationship with Jesus Christ, yes such a strange place to find a Jesus Freak, but here I am. I've been roleplaying for about five years, and editing for almost one and half, so as you might have guessed, I haven't been video roleplaying long. I'm also in Cirque Mystique, Dead or Alive High(My roleplay), , and hope to be in one more. I don't draw much, seeing as how my style is sketch, and not color, so I certainly don't post any I'm afraid. However, I do like to mash pictures together, so I might be doing some of that. ((And be warned, I talk weirdly sometimes.)) Anywayz~

Obsessions in Shows: Legend of Korra, and Young Justice.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:29 am

I love Young Justice. Okay? Okay.

Welcome 8D
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 am

Good to be here, ^^ I look forward to roleplaying with new roleplayers(People I haven't roleplayed with before), although it will be very nice to roleplay with Angel in another roleplay as well. ^^ *Still thinks Tahno is amazing*
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Hey there guys! I'm Ashley/Ash, and I play Waycca and Todd in the Hogwarts AU thing. Dr. Who's one of my obsessions, so I look forward to seeing if some of y'all are Whovians.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Maybe I should introduce myself as well X3
I'm playing Giselle in this rp ---> be prepared ;D
I'm in S&S as well, playing Samael. (He is a difficult character v.v)
I am still in Hogwarts AU, but I don't know how long I'll be staying there.
Jiquelyn Divino is my name there and I wanted to register as Mirica Flores
as well, but I talked to Chessie ( <33 ) she was okay that I drop out.
Well, I'm in some other rp's as well, if you want to know ask me.
On chat you find me under the name "Henrike", sometimes maybe "Lilo"
(10 Doors sin X3 ) but only when I'm on my fathers computer, whom
doesn't like the chat. v.v You can call me Henny, Rike whatever XD
Now I said to much... v.v"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:45 am

Hi Nova! Very Happy And hello to everybody else! Smile I can't wait for this RP to get started now. *pets Ping and Mulan* I wanna get my babies out and about.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 am

I dont know if I should introduce myself, since most of you know me as I run this joint and Hogwarts:AU BUT WHAT THE HELL.
I'm SailorChessie! Aka: Chessie, Chess or ChessFace mainly. <3
I play Jane here, and on Hogwarts:AU: Minister, Alliss, Larissa & Aimee (Though Im more inactive than I should be.)

This roleplay, I'm hoping, will be smaller than Hogwarts to allow us all to get to know each other more and more active for the less characters there are so I can keep track better <3

More characters may come later, but only to replace inactives. (And we need more men - haha.)

So yes! <3

Welcome to Forsaken Bloodlines, Im so happy with everyone who has got a character so far and I can't wait for the roleplay to begin once we have found all the characters! <3
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 am

@Alice You're playing Dimitri in "The Survivor"?! O.O I'm Anya! XD I'm so happy you're here too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 am

@Anya, you're Anya there too!!! OMG, hi cousin!! XD
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Well maybe i should introduce myself XD
I'm Angelyoko15 <3
I play Odette here and On Hogwarts: AU: Evaine and Valerie
Ive been rping for quite sometime now (Think i was 13 O.O)
It's been over a year since i started making video's yay xD.
I can't wait to start rping with you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:29 pm

I apparently am the roleplaying newbie. Wow, I only started in December and I only started making videos... whenever I tried out for Hogwarts. xD

I feel incredibly lame now.

/runs away.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Eva!!! It's so nice to see you here too! :3
And we are true sisters now! XD Jim is mine!
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Mahahah! I know right XD I can't wait to start rping with chuuu
-huggles- Jim better not hurt my baby sister XD
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

-huggles back- We are evil sisters! Twisted Evil
There are more chances I can hurt him, instead of he making any harm on me! XD
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Hey I'm the big sister here I worry to much about you and Rose XDD
Hooray to evil sisters Twisted Evil !! I can't wait to unleash my evil side with my little Claudia.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:48 am

Hey! Im the good vampire, remember D:

I really don't hurt people, I promise :<
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 am

Hi! I'm doing one of these aswell. Okay. My name is Niina, and I usually use that on chat too. If not then I'm some sort of unicorn or something freaky XD. I started editing last year, I think it was in june also. XD Oh my gosh I have been editing for a year!! ^^ yay!! Razz But I started roleplaying in I think august or september when I joined Cluedo. I was Milo Plum there, then I joined 10 doors as Kenai and then... XD can't remember what I joined in what order anymore. But on Hogwarts I play Maggie and Amelia, on Pandora I play Shan Yu, on Sinners and saints I play Azazel (Dean). And on Twisted ( mine and audreys roleplay we are making, and currently holding auditions) I play Jafar the genie, Ariel and Shan yu. Razz Shameless publicity I know, but join people!! 8D
I work as a cleaning lady, so I come home a bit tired, so bare with me on that. I am not obsessed with cleaning, but I like it very much. Okay enough dirty talk <.<. I live in Finland. I currently live with my mom, who went and broke her computer so she has to use mine from time to time. I am 22 years old. Ummm what else XD. Oh!! If I poof on chat or something it is most likely technical dificulties I'm experiencing XD so to be continued in that case. :O wow this came out long.....
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:18 am

I feel old.. O.o ..It's almost five years that I'm vidding here on YT.. but only two that I'm roleplaying! XD

Cousin! 8D 8D
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

On right I'm 19 going on 20 in oct <3
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi! I'm Chelsea, and I'm known as Vulpeproductions on youtube. I started editing in 2009, but last year I started to editing with Non/Disney when I joined the roleplay 10 doors on August 8, 2011.. Soo techinally not really a year, but on August 8th it will be a year. XD

I also starting roleplay in 2009, but started youtube editing on August 8, 2011. Lol.

But anyway! On the chat I'm known as Chels, but since someone took the name. I put a capital 'i' instead of a L so mibbit won't change my name into a guest! D< I am also 17, turning 18 November 1st.

And I can't wait to roleplay with all of you! <3 I look forward to being in this roleplay! ^^

Roleplays I am in:

10 doors - Pocahontas
Forsaken Bloodlines - Pocahontas
Mirrorselves - Pocahontas
Hogwarts AU - Scarlet Nightingale, and Arrietty Willow
Sinners and Saints - Adirel (Jasmine)

-As you can see, I love rping as Pocahontas the most.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Just introducing myself here XD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: