Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some interactions plz?

Go down 
+3
Tulio
Charlotte
Ariella
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariella

Ariella

Some interactions plz? Empty
PostSubject: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:27 am

Seriously people. I haven't posted in the last two weeks cux like I have nothing to do on here... Seriously plot with me or just try to kill me or something! I'd love it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:48 pm

I know what you mean. I'm stuck in two threads and I'm not getting any replies. It's really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm just sitting around doing god knows what. Ariella's off getting drunk or something... honestly I don't know what shes been doing for the last month since I haven't been RPing as her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:02 am

Wanna rp with me? I have no idea how, but I wanna rp with my baby Q.Q Everyone has like dissapeared. Daddy ain't talking to me and Jane is unconcious. Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 am

Yeah I'm stuck in a threa to. I mean I'd do something with you bu Miguel needs to reply to me first before I could even try putting a secondary thread for our talk.

owo"

I'm a weird orderly person like that D:
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:39 am

I actually quit logging on, because ive been doing nothing for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rolfe

Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 am

Kai here. xD Darkov and I were discussing what in the bloody hell to do with Rolfe, and I just had an idea. What if Rolfe and Ariella got involved...? Like, romantically? xD I wasn't sure if I should post in this one, or in your plot topic. So I just stuck with this one. o^o

But yeah, I was thinking that maybe they could randomly meet in the tavern bar, then hook up or something. xD

Thoughts? :3
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 pm

ooh. that would complicate things... o.o

That would work but Ariella would have to be torn up over something Tzekel says. Yes I would lurves that. <3

Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Just remember the limits on cross species relationships. < 3 >

~woo
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 pm

oh Jimmy! we wouldn't know we were opposite species unless he bit me.. (which is causing rose alot of drama)
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 am

Korso is doing nothing... I sell him to whoever wants him xDDD
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 am

Some interactions plz? Tumblr_m3hvn9PWT01rquoyfo1_500

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 am

seriously I will RP with anyone just say so. Jim u r so promiscuous
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 am

Ugh, still a virgin, Jim is. Someone needs to fix this. LOL.

I'd be willing. Got any idea on how? ;D
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:19 am

Im happy to RP with Ariella at some point to as long as we work something out xD
Annnnd omg everytime i see that snape gif .... *dies* xDDD
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:11 am

lol snape

@Jim- someone will eventually, and i have no idea how. Im uncreative rite now.

@Korso- I'm forgetting... does he have any witch issues?
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:20 am

@Ariella: Yes on the sheer basis you are not human xDDD But he has no personal issues with you which i guess places you better off than the werewolves and vampires. But if we rp he can either not know that or try and come to some sort of arrangement, but then he might have to have a reason to trust you and idk what that could be yet xD
Back to top Go down
Rolfe

Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:27 am

I just now checked this. xDDD

But yeah, I was thinking that Ariella And Rolfe would have no idea what species the other is... xD Since he doesn't care for witches. But yes, Darkov and I are ready to put him into your topic in the tavern bar, if you want. ;3
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 am

@Korso- Except he probably wouldn't agree with her considering that her main focus is to reclaim her half breed daughter...

@john Rolfe- plz throw him in there.. She's been sitting alone at the bar for a month.
Back to top Go down
Rolfe

Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Technically it's been about two weeks. x3 But yeah, we'll make a post real quick~
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some interactions plz?   Some interactions plz? Empty

Back to top Go down

Some interactions plz?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: