Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:28 am

He panted, slowly lowering to his knees. The punch had exhausted him already. "Tulio... Tulio Wolfe." He said glaring up at her. There was nothing she could possibly gain with his name.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:40 am

Rose led her fingers to her lips. If he truly was the brother of Jane...Why had his blood taste different. She licked the last remaining blood of him from her lips. That taste...She knew it..''You're blood tastes familiar...'' She said. As she bit on her own finger, Sucking her own blood slightly. She widen her eyes. There was something strange. His blood did taste almost the same but yet Jane's blood was close to his too. ''Jane isn't your real sister is she...?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:52 am

He frowned. "Half sister. We have the same father. My mother died when I was just a baby. Why?" He wondered what did this woman plan in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:06 am

''Y-Your blood...'' Rose looked down. She shook her head. ''Never mind..'' she shook her head. Letting herself sink down next to him. ''I'm sorry for hurting your sister..''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:14 am

He frowned deeper. "What about my blood?!" She was confusing him now. And to top it off she was apologizing for hurting Jane. "Just don't hurt her again. Or I will hurt you back... understood?" He mumbeled, not completely forgiving the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:38 am

Rose sighed. Standing up. She started to walk away. She had already been a fool to cry before a werewolf. Out of all beings! Rose changed her red eyes back to her blue ones. She didn't want to be seen with her red eyes. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 am

Tulio stood up, going after her. "Wait! What about my blood!!?? What are you hiding?" He asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:50 am

Rose stopped. ''Why are we family?'' She asked with a neutral voice. No sadness no anger. As she didn't turn around.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:59 am

He frowned. "What? What are you saying?" He grabbed her her arm. "You are saying we are family? How is that possible?" He asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:08 am

Rose looked up at him. "Yes. That's what I said. " She nodded. "You're such a good listener." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:39 am

He growled, grabbing her by the throath. Well not as powerfully as before, hoping the gesture threathened enough. "What makes you say that?! What twisted little plot do you have in your head?!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 am

Rose winced slightly when he grabbed her throat. "Temper temper...." She said. "Your blood taste. It's close to mine, very close. " She said calm. Twisted little plot? "Don't judge a book on it's cover. Don't keep saying I mean bad by my actions.." She said as her eyes glowed red again. Grabbing his wrist she forced it off her throat. "If you insist on killing me. Than do it, instead of throwing threath's." She said. Her eyes back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:10 am

He bared his theeth. "How do you think we are related then? If you even have an answer for that." To him she could just be playing with his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:42 am

Rose looked away starting to think about what she tasted, She looked back at him, As she blinked her eyes turned red. ''Your blood is mixed, Believe me if you want to. Your blood is similar to mine. I don't know where you're from but..It's rare that a wolf related person like you to believe a vampire like me. So believe what ever you want to believe.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:57 am

He examined her for a while. Trying to decide if she was speaking the truth. Suddenly it hit him. He stumbeled backwards. "And you tried to rape me?! And if we are related!!!" He felt dirty now, remembering her kisses and touches. He shivered.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 am

Rose rolled her eyes. ''Look mister know it all! I'm sorry okay. If I knew we were related I wouldn't have chosen to....'' She stopped sighing. She turned around. Walking away. She clenched her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:33 am

He watched her leave. This was something he would not like to think of anymore. He headed away from her. If she was done with him now he would go see if Jane was alright. No more caring about himself. He would live through this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2