Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fashion and fame

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 am

Charlotte grinned and hugged her back. Charlotte was a giving person by nature. All she liked getting in return was a good thanks.

"It's no problem Darling. I love giving people things. Now we will have to get-together sometime. How should I contact you?"

(ooc: Giselle you really need your own little thread to plot on the discussions area. I wanted to tell you an idea I had. you me, Esme and Mulan having a Girls- night and now that I think about it maybe Helga too.)
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:34 am

Giselle tilted her head. "Mmh... The easiest way might be that you give your letter a bird... he'll find me for sure. But I don't know if that would be that easy...", she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 am

Charlotte gave Giselle another hug.

"I'll figure it out.".
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:49 am

Giselle smiled. "I think so.", she gave Charlotte a small kiss on her cheek. "So, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 am

"Well I'm not sure. Is there anything else you can think of that you need?" Charlotte asked.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:46 am

"Mmh...", Giselle tipped her nose and waved with her finger. "Maybe... Some shirts? I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 am

Charlotte smiled.
"Well lets find you something then shall we."

Charlotte pulled Giselle over toward a rack of shirts.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 am

Giselle looked around. She couldn't decide. Like always. Helplessly she looked at Charlotte. In her eyes shimmering tears.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 am

Charlotte laughed at Giselle's look of panic and fear. "Don't worry Dear this is what you have me for." Charlotte patted Giselle's cheek.

She began shifting through the shirts. She pulled out some gental pinks, soft oranges, some pastel blues and purples. " What of these are your favorites?" She showed the shirts to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 am

Giselle tilted her head and looked at the shirts. "Mmh... I like the pink and purple ones. Maybe the blue ones as well. Can we search for some green ones too?", her view flew around.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 am

Charlotte grinned kindly. " Sure Sweetie." She handed Giselle the colors she said she liked. "try these on I'LL look around for some green shirts."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Giselle nodded and took over the shirts from Charlotte. "Okay I go and try those.", she walked back to the fitting rooms and searched for an empty one.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 am

Charlotte grinned as she started looking for green shirts. It took her a moment to find them but she finally found some lovely greens that she thought Giselle would like. She headed toward the changing room and waited for her new friend to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

fashion and fame
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Town Square-
Jump to: