Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the wild girls go...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 am

Charlotte laughed and rolled onto Esmeralda's lap. "Ohh so you want to spank me huh? If you want to do that we should probably go back to my room. Of course if you want to be spanked yourself we could slip you into Daddy's room. We both know you'd enjoy that considering what you just said." She pulled herself into Esme's lap and wrapped her arms around her maid. "And what does Daddy being a King have anything to do with having sex. He's just as human as the rest of us. He needs lovin' just like the rest of us. And I am a fun drunk and you know it. You love me." She cuddled her head into the crock of Esme's neck.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 am

With that Esme rolled her eyes but still was blushing madly "I am a maidservant and your father is a king, he couldnt associate with me in such a way.... now you cheeky little minx get off of me so I can take you home, your clearly too drunk to go hunting" moving to push the little princess off of her "I am not something to sit on and-and- and I dont want to be spank by your father"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 am

Charlotte smiled and giggled. She stood up wobbling slightly. "You do want that spanking." She laughed. "At least a little bit. And like I asked before. What does the fact that he's a king have to do with anything? If someone said he slept with you Daddy would just have to deny it, I would protect you from people that would want to hurt you and no one would be willing to mess with either of us. And you are right about me being too drunk to hunt." She extended her hand to pull up Esme. "Do you want to tuck me in Darling?" She gave a joking wink.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 am

Esme was blushing like mad as she took Charlotte hand and got up before finally blurting it all out "alright! I confess! your father is handsome for a man of his age and quite charming but it would NEVER work out between us. My father.... my father would have a heart attack at the mere thought of it and im not sure what my mother would say. I am just a handmaiden my job is looking after you and nothing else" her voice sounding more then a little frustrated at that.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:28 am

"Awww poor Esme." Charlotte said as she wrapped her arms around her maids waist and rested her head on Esme's shoulder. "Wanting something she feels she can't have." She cuddled closer. "I wish there was something I could do." she said mournfully.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:42 am

"oh yes.... im sure" rolling her eyes some more as she just held the girl beginning to feel the drink come to her head "I suppose you could give me to him as a birthday present, I do a sexy little dance and then bam! all honkey dorey" not being serious at all of course
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 am

Charlotte gave a giggle. "If only I thought you were serious. Then you and Daddy would both be happy. But even though you work for us, giving another person as a present is illegal." She shrugged as she continued clinging to Esme.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:51 pm

"Slavery is illegal, but hiring one for their services is not and I am a wonderful dancer" chuckling gently as she shook her head "Also you are a princess my dear everyone in the kingdom is your slave and servant" moving off of Charlotte "would you stop clinging to me~"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 am

Charlotte released Esmeralda and stuck out her tongue. She moved forward and spun around. "I suppose your right about hiring. Ohh I think Daddy would really like that. Of course you would have to be a secret present so you wouldn't have to dance in front of everyone at his birthday party." She turned and smiled at her maid. "I'll think about it when I'm sober tomorrow and then we'll see." She gave a giggle and skipped froward.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:16 am

"Wait-What? CHARLOTTE!" Esmerelda now in full blush following after the princess "dont you dare think on it~ why are you so cruel!" laughing at bit at that. Though the lady did protest she did wonder about alot of things when it came to her father who remained unmarried and a bachelor. Her main focus should be on getting information out of Charlotte and yet she found herself befriending the crazy human princess "Thats it im getting you to bed before you get me into more trouble"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 am

Charlotte laughed loudly. She then started running. "You have to catch me first!" She yelled out behind her as she tried to make her escape from her more sober friend.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Esmerelda blinked as Charlotte took off, not expecting that one a bit surprised but soon recovering as she lifted the hem of the shirt "Wha- wait! CHARLOTTE! dammit you father is going to kill me if I dont get you home! Get your princess butt back here!" running after Charlotte with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 am

Charlotte just continued running and laughing. To make things easier on Esme she did run toward the castle. She loved messing with her friends. It was always funny seeing their reactions when they thought they would get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 am

"Dammit Charlotte your leaving the horses!- oh dammit" she cursed lightly shaking her head as she knew she could just send another servant to go fetch them tomorrow or get them herself in the morning. Chasing after the blonde, Esme was fast even in her skirt moving to unceremoniously hug/tackle the princess while laughing "your terrible! ill sling you over my shoulder if I have to"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 am

"Uff!" Charlotte let out a woosh of air when she was tackled. She laughed trying to get her breath from running and then being tackled. She wheezed smiling taking as much air in as she could. "You love me." she laughed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:10 am

Esmerelda was laughing much more happily and longer then she had for a while now and just let Charlotte go to lay beside her still laughing. shaking her head "You are... the most insane princess I have ever met" smirking as she turned to look at Charlotte "..... but your also the best friend ive ever had.... " slowly though her laughter died and she sat up thinking on it for a moment pushing her hair our of her face "Charlotte... I- can you promise me something?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:54 am

Charlotte sat up smiling, still taking deep breaths. " As long as it doesn't involve my death, major injury or the death of my father or my people I will promise you the world.". Her eyes softened as she saw how seriously Esmeralda was looking at her. "What is it Darling?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:18 am

Looking over to her dear friend Esme just moved to take Charlotte's hand gently "I dont think I could ever hurt you.... It is just, the world hast gotten crazier over the years and its like a war is coming again. Just no matter what happens, I want us to remain friends" smiling at her softly "I think your one of the few people who see me more then just a wild tempestuous girl"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:03 am

Charlotte smiled having a moment of clarity that can come with drinking sometimes. "Of course Esme. The fact is we are all more then we seem. Even if we ourselves don't realize it. You are more then a tempestuous girl,(meaning please) I'm more then a spoiled princess. There is always more, deeper we can go, farther to see."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:04 am

(tempestuous meaning wild, eccentric, passionate, chaotic and also unthinking or without regards to rules)

Esme just smiled and at that hugged the princesss tightly "Your my best friend Charlotte.... common lets get home and to bed, im tired chasing your but around"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:07 am

(ty Razz)

Charlotte grinned. "You're my best friend too. And bed sounds good I suppose... If you insist.". She laughed as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:41 am

(XD and.... scene.... fly charlotte I release you)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:02 am

(What you're not going to put me to bed;) )
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:25 am

(hahaha Razz your a big girl)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:40 am

(Yes I am Razz ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the wild girls go...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Twin-Thorne Tavern :: Bar Area-
Jump to: