Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Familiar faces

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:11 am

Korso had finally decided that the Castle and Charlotte were under close enough supervision that he could safely leave, and enjoying what was left of the day he walked through the town. He knew that he was technically meant to lead these people, but that system had long gone and it was perfectly reasonable to assume and mistrust everyone. The other races plagued these regions, and everywhere he looked he could imagine a vampire or wolf-spawn, or witchcraft at the ready.
Sighing he decided that it was a suitable time to hunt. The kitchens were running low on meat, and he was perfectly capable of providing it rather than relying on the castle guard. They already had just proved they were more likely to be ambushed, or fed to vampires, than actually succeed. And he was more armed. The forests could be dangerous, but not when you could handle yourself like Korso could.
However quite quickly through the crowds he spotted a familar face. Pocahontas was a woman he had not seen in a long time. A time when his sister was still alive more importantly. He scowled, knowing what she was. If she lived close that could be the first signs of infestation. She was always close to Dean, and at one point he supposed he might have respected her. But no more. He now just distinguished her against her race- a werewolf. He held his new weapon, still hidden in his belt, but he would not use it in such a crowd. He had no idea how many of them were there. Instead he quietly decided to follow her, hoping to either lead her to their base and Dean or at least to somewhere quiet where he could strike.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 am

Pocahontas was walking home after she had helped Sinbad. She still couldn't understand why he became so biter. And didn't trust her and Dean anymore.. And why would he think she was trying to replace what he loved? That wasn't her intentions, and it hurt her that he thought she was trying to.

Though she suddenly heard some faint footsteps behind her. Which made her start to walk away from the path of her home. She could feel that the footsteps were not safe.. By how hard the footsteps were. And also how she could feel that the person was trying to be quiet.. Which made her more suspicious.

She walked slowly to somewhere where most people didn't hang out with. And she suddenly ran further into the place, before she moved fast and hid someplace.

Though she was able to see the person from where she was. Due to her eyes turned into her wolf's eyes so she could see. And she saw it was Korso..

Korso..

"What do you want, Korso?" She asked from her hiding place. Though she wasn't hiding due to she was scared. She wanted to know what he wanted. "I don't appreciate that you tried to follow me."
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 am

He held the chase, but he knew that she had spotted him from the way she moved in response. The woman had always been well-able at defending herself, he thought bitterly to himself. However she swiftly hid from his vision, and he silently cursed her light footing. She was able to move much faster than he could. However that did not stop him.
'And I don't appreciate your kind in my town square' he smirked, listening intently to her voice as he took small steps forward. He could follow the sound of her voice, and he kept talking to keep her speaking. 'I'm suprised that you have decided to show your face' he glared.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

"We can walk wherever we want to, Korso." She said strictly, not liking this man was saying such things to her. She remembered how Dean talked nicely of this man.. And now he was rude, and nothing like Dean said at all. It confused her, but thank god this man was only human. He had no threat against her.

She walked out of the hiding place and glared at him.

"I can show my face wherever I want. Especially if it's to get food for my family." She said as she raised her head. She stood tall and unafraid, showing this man she wasn't afraid of him. "You have no right to say such things. Especially since I want this war to end."
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 am

He struggled not to laugh at her last comment. 'Oh really?' he said. 'Well your breed are doing a great job at trying to end it. Its not my fault our alliance was ruined by your friend..' He did not even want to say his name. To him Dean deserved to die and that was it. 'I'm never trusting you again after what you did.'
He followed her carefully with his eyes. 'And your children are just going to ensure this war continues and this world becomes ever more plagued. Why shouldn't I just rid the world of them early?' he smirked, hiding his weapon but keeping his hand on it just in case. He did not want the werewolves to know of their advantage so soon. It was best to be used only as a suprise.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:32 am

Pocahontas glared him even harsher. How dare he blame this on Dean. They were trying to end the war!

"We didn't do anything! We are trying to end the war. But your kind keeps making it worse!" She snapped, her eyes going a bit of a brighter blue. Though she was keeping control of her wolf side. Not wanting to attack Korso. Oh god she wasn't in the mood to fight. Even though this man was annoying her.

'And your children are just going to ensure this war continues and this world becomes ever more plagued. Why shouldn't I just rid the world of them early?'

Her eyes widened and she went into a stance as her eyes became more wolfish.

"You leave my children out of this. They want peace, and they know nothing of this war! I am raising them to be good. So you stay away from them! You filthy, disgusting, horrible man!" She growled.

How dare he speak about her children.. How dare he.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 am

'Prehaps your idea of peace will change when your whole family is lost because of it' he glared. 'I already learnt my mistake trying to deal with your kind, and all thats happened is I've been betrayed and tricked. Don't try and fool yourselves that you are doing the right thing, because the minute you turn into the filthy mutt i know you are you are proving me right.'
He was not afraid of her. If she was to kill him, which he strongly doubted, then all of her family would be murdered before her. He had plenty to make sure that would happen, and she knew that. She would not be so stupid so out in the open.
'This is my land, I want you away from it. Come back to me with a proposition thats worthy of my time, rather than just growling like the pathetic animal you are. Sub-human creatures can never mix with us..' he glared back.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 am

Pocahontas stood her ground, growling to herself as he made threats against her family. She didn't like it at all.. She would rather her own life be threatened then her family.

"Keep.. my family... out of your mouth! Do not bring them into this. The only life you should be threatening, is mine! I'm Dean's best friend. I'm the one that helps him make the decisions of our kind. So leave my family alone!" She yelled. And she was refusing to go wolf on this man. He wasn't worth the fights that would break out if she did.

"This my land.. I'm part human after all. I look like a human. I eat and drink like a human." She said as she suddenly smirked. "No matter how much you might want to deny it.. But we are part human.."
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 am

'You are far from human' he spat, annoyed that she had spoke of Dean. 'Maybe I should use your body as a message for him then' he smirked, getting out his gun. 'You seem like a perfect test subject for this.'
He pointed it at her, aiming his had on the trigger, and before she could react he had shot her in the arm. He laughed, but he was not going to waste anymore. He would not kill her, just hoped to scare her. 'Do not underestimate human capability' he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 am

"Keep telling yourself that.. Deny the truth.." She said with a harsh tone. Before her eyes widened at the words he started to speak. She backed up a little, not having expected he had a weapon on him..

And before she could run away, she was suddenly shot in the arm, making her yelp. Though she bit her lip to make the yelp stop, not really wanting the man know it hurt more than a yelp. Though she could feel that the bullet was silver, due to how much it stung.

Her eyes narrowed with deep blue eyes.

"I do not underestimate." She growled as her whole body shook.. Her wolf side really wanted to come out now.

Though she just couldn't control it anymore.. Her skin turned black, and the fur started to show on her skin. She slowly crouched to the ground as she transformed into her wolf form.. Not letting the pain of the silver inside of her arm show on her face.

Now stood a black wolf in front of Korso. A very mad wolf. That growled viciously.

How dare you..

She then moved back, before she ran at Korso to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 am

If it wasn't for his bond to Pocahontas then he would never have known that she was in trouble. He could feel it in his bones and, just as he always could he was able to find her. He ran hand over paw, his enormous wolf form tearing through the forest to wear she was.

Just in the nick of time. He leapt between her and the human and stared her down, growling. although he could feel her pain she knew better than to stoop to their level. They were trying to end this war not perpetuate it. He hovered over her, protective defensive. He turned to the human and when he saw who it was his heart sank.

His shift into human form was almost seamless and he remained there between the injured blue-eyed she-wolf and his brother-in-law

"Korso?"
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 am

When he saw the second wolf turn into Dean he glared even more so, pointing his gun right at his head. He was sure if he did release the trigger he would hit him right through his skull, but then he was certain Pocahontas would rip his throat out. Still looking at the man the anger and need to avenge his sister made it difficult to resist.

'What the hell do you want?' he said, wanting him out of sight. 'I have nothing to say to you that cannot be said with my sword' he spat. He could not believe he had trusted such a monstrosity. Now all he saw was evil.

'As your friend can tell you I'm perfectly capable of killing you' he said. 'I suggest you leave now if you don't want to be a matyr for your people.' He smirked at the thought.

'How is peace coming along?' he laughed. 'If thats your means of overcoming your guilt i'm afraid its really quite pathetic.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 am

The blue eyed wolf suddenly stopped when she saw her friend in front of her. She backed up a little as her eyes moved to Korso.. And her form started to change back into her human form.

Though the moment she stood up straight, her hand went over her wound as it was really starting to hurt.

Though she said nothing and was letting Dean handle this now as she glared at Korso. The only thing showing from her wolf form was her eyes. She then growled lightly when he mocked Dean.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 am

As she growled he hissed a rebuke "Please Poca" he gave her a worried look that told her he was here to save her.

His attention returned to Korso and the gun in his hand "Go ahead" he muttered putting his hand on the gun and pressing it to his skull "I know you want to, I deserve it, I failed to protect Belle why shouldn't you kill me" he paused "I was your friend once, Belle was not the first time I came to you and I regret not being able to save your girls from their fate I am sorry"

he kept the gun pressed to his head and knelt before Korso "You'e fight is with me. With the vampires. Not my clan, not your nephew. We wanted the same thing once Korso, still want that, I don't hate you, I love you like a brother"
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 am

'We both know they are filthy lies' he said. 'At one point you were with Claude, and my family were taken by you. I don't even want to know what you wanted from my children, but I have heard the twisted stories regardless of how much they ring true. You were never kind to me, you just used and tricked. I gave you my sister and you returned the favour by bringing her back dead to me. I shall never forgive you. As of your nephew, well I somewhat doubt you have been entirely truthful to him, am I right? I'm sure we can fix that' he smirked.

However much he wanted to he did not pull the trigger. That would not be good for him or his remaining family. Not in this context. Plus he wanted Dean to suffer, but the way he had. He would take everything esle from him, rather than his own life. 'You are not worth the promise of death' he smiled. 'I have much more instore for you, more worthy shall we say?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am

[[OOC Dean can go before me. XD I have nothing to say! DX <3]]
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:36 am

Before Dean could speak again he had already come up with an idea, and he grinned. 'Prehaps your little friend would be a good example' he said, moving the gun away from Dean and shooting the woman. He knew he had not killed her as she still moved, and he had not aimed for anywhere vital. But he could also see the blood and he laughed. 'Its not so fun when your friends get hurt, is it?' he remarked. 'I will show you how much pain you have caused me Dean, one way or another, you mark my words.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:45 am

[[OOC Well now I do! XD]]

Pocahontas' eyes widened when Korso spoke before Dean could answer. And saw the gun quickly get aimed at her. And she was about to run to dodge it, but she was suddenly shot in the leg. Making her fall down onto her knees as she yelped loudly.

Shit..

Her eyes narrowed from the pain as she put pressure on the wound with her hand. Trying to make the blood stop. Though she was hurting on her arm and leg now.. Her eyes slowly looked at Korso. God how she hated humans.. This wasn't the first time humans had attacked her.

But they only wanted to hurt her.. She was getting attacked because it would hurt Dean.. And that was hurting her more. She didn't like getting hurt because of the people she cared about.. Especially if it was to hurt the people she loved.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 am

Would this day of conflict never end. His hand still hurt from the glass and he was emotionally deflated.

That was just it though. he felt Pocahontas' pain searing through him, tainted with his anger but, he wouldn't lose his cool. He stepped to Korso, towering over him and growled, low and full of menace

"You're fight is with me" he sneered "I came to you and asked for Odette's hand, you refused and look what happened. i loved her. As I loved Belle. Her death was NOT my fault, I am sorry everyday I couldn't save her."

He dipped his head low to whisper in Korso's ear "You can try all you want Korso, but there is nothing, NOTHING, you could do to make me suffer any more than I already am. You have no concept of pain or loss and I promise YOU this as long as their is breath in our bodies neither of us will get what we want. You won't accept my apologies, fine. You'll never get the sanctification of causing me pain that you want unless you kill me. For everytim you strike at one of mine, you HURT" he pointed to Pocahontas "one of mine I will be there begging you to take my life, everytime, because it is YOURS to end"

He stepped away from Korso and scooped Pocahontas into his arms, holding her tight to his chest "I have no quarrel with you friend, like it or not we ARE family, I will not hurt my own"
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:33 am

'You are not my family' he spat. 'You just killed them all. Of course I have a concept of pain and loss, you have caused enough of it. My daughter's hand was not yours for the taking, but at the very least you could have had the decency to accept it rather than forcibly take!'

He tried to not shake in anger, but it was hard. He was impossible. 'I don't hurt my own either, but unfortunately there is very little of what I can call own left. No thanks to you. She was killed by wolves wasnt she? Thats you, she was your responsibility! I have no reason to believe your petty stories! All you wanted was an heir.. you got a son, and then she conveniently died. Too much of a coincidence if you asked me!'
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 am

He stood there holding Pocahontas and sighed angrily "you are too blinded by hate to see the truth. Hate has twisted you and made you stubborn and I pity you. If only you knew how short and precious your life was you would not be so black hearted. I forgive you for hating me. I love you as my own but ican no longer stand here and try to reason with you" with that he turned and began to walk away. He couldn't risk leaving pocahontas in this state any longer
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 am

He rolled his eyes. 'You are pathetic' he said. 'Produce some proof of your statements and maybe so, but the werewolfs have offered nothing to us to make us trust one another.'

He kept his gun pointed, watching them leave. He would not fight them anymore, not until he had more back up. He had nothing else to say though than stand there, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Pocahontas wanted to fight against Dean, not wanting to show weakness in front of Korso.. She wanted him to see he couldn't break or hurt her.. That she wouldn't let him hurt anyone she cared about.

She wouldn't be weak in front of this man..

But she couldn't be strong.. Not with two silver bullets inside her left arm and right leg.

She gave up the fight in her mind, and let Dean pick her up. Yet she didn't put her arms around his neck.. Not like most girls would do.. But that wasn't her style, it just wasn't.. Especially if it was in front of someone who wanted to hurt her.

---

Though when Dean finally left Korso, and was out of Korso's sight, she suddenly let the pain grow on her face.. As well as growl lowly with the pain.

"Even though it's not the first time I've been shot with silver by a human... It still hurts like all hell.." She hissed as she kept trying to keep her eyes open. Since she was losing blood.

[[OOC @Dean/Han I will be on today/tomorrow July 6th. So I will be on chat and we can continue this in another topic! ^^ <3]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Familiar faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar faces   Familiar faces Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar faces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Town Square-
Jump to: