Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Propostion (tag: Ping)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korso

Korso

A Propostion (tag: Ping) Empty
PostSubject: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 am

Korso had been looking for the boy for a while, deciding finally that he had no choice but to trust him. If he could do this well then prehaps he would be able to use the oppurtunity to further his place in the Army. He would have no choice but to accept. After all Korso was still in command, even if their situation was worsening.
Ping was found in the Hall, after some time had passed. He had looked everywhere else but the boy had obviously been occupying himself elsewhere after the meeting.
'Ping' he said, loudly to catch his attention as he walked towards him. 'I have been looking for you.'

(OOC: this is where Ping is offered to be Charlotte's body guard, since we need to rp it xD ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm

"Ping, I'm telling you, we've already explored that staircase," Mulan said, frowning at him. "There was nothing up there but spiders, mice, and a bat. Remember?"

Ping groaned. "No, I don't. You're getting confused. That was in the dungeons. Now stop being such a-" His voice suddenly cut off when he saw Korso appear and call him over. "Um, be right there, sir," he said, giving a little grin.

Mulan frowned. "Wonder what he wants..."

"I'm sure it's nothing," Ping said, patting her on the shoulder. "You go on. I'll see you later, okay?"

He smiled at his sister. Mulan couldn't help but smile back as she headed down another hall. Ping turned back to Korso, wondering what this was all about. "What's going on?" he asked. "Am I in trouble?" That was Ping's first thought, although it probably wasn't a very logical one.

((Gotcha. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:29 pm

He laughed at the boy's initial confusion, bringing his arm around his back as he brought him the way he was walking. 'No, no' he said. 'I just have something I would like to ask you.'
The boy still looked nervous which meant he respected his authority. He liked that about him. 'How long have you been in the army boy?' He knew that it had not been long. 'I have not given you much oppurtunity to prove yourself, but now I have finally thought of such a means to do so.'
He kept them walking through the Hall, Korso momentarily pausing to admire the splendour of his own home.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:45 pm

"Oh, um, okay." Ping walked beside his superior, his boots echoing against the stone floor. The way Korso put an arm around him almost reminded him of his father, who used to do the same thing when they were having a conversation while talking. "Not very long," he said. "My sister and I just got through basic training before we were assigned here. But we were trained how to fight and stuff at home, so we managed to get through things a little faster than the others." He looked up, raising an eyebrow curiously. "Prove myself? How?"
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 pm

'It seems my daughter is too curious for her own good' he smirked. 'She needs a body guard. I can't afford to send my, well, more experienced members and you are the first person who came to mind.' He laughed slightly, after all he had just called him inexperienced, but the boy was slow and did not instantly pick up on it, so he enjoyed his joke alone.
'So I have decided to appoint you as her body guard' he said with a smile. 'You will be required to watch over her every time she leaves the Castle, and if you lose her you will be punished.' He smirked. 'I guess I should wish you luck. If any harm is to come to her you will have failed me, and I don't accept failure too kindly. She is the sole heir of this kingdom, I am giving you a great responsibilty. I suggest you are thankful.'
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 am

"Body guard? For Charlotte?" Well, that had been...unexpected. He hadn't pictured getting a job like that after first joining the army. But, if that was what Korso wanted, he would do it. He just hoped he was up for the task. Whatever punishment was in store for him if he failed sounded pretty bad. "You won't have to worry about that," he said, trying to sound confident. "I'll do my best to make sure she's protected from harm."
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:24 am

He broke his seriousness and smiled at him. 'Good' he said, patting him on the back. 'She is in her room, you should report to her at once. Make sure you are on at least a first name basis. And that she won't go wandering off without you.'
He hoped the boy was worthy, and that Charlotte would come to no harm. But he was aware that his daughter could fend for herself if absolutely necessary, and in which the boy would act as a good buffer against enemies whilst she ran. He smirked, gesturing to her room upstairs. 'You know where it is and if not ask one of the maids' he said, as he turned to walk away. He needed some fresh air. 'Report back to me should you have any questions.'
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 am

Ping nodded. "Right. Thank you, sir." He gave a little salute and a little smile as he headed up a flight of stairs. This would definitely be something of interest to tell Mulan once they met up again. But right now, he decided to meet up with Charlotte. Like Korso said, they should probably get to know each other. Maybe they could be friends? Ping didn't know, but he did like the determined spirit Charlotte seemed to have. Suggesting to ally with the witches was a bold move, after all. Yes, this would definitely be something interesting to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Propostion (tag: Ping)   A Propostion (tag: Ping) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Propostion (tag: Ping)
Page 1 of 1