Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Three Golden Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

The Three Golden Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Three Golden Rules   The Three Golden Rules EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 am

The basic rules, which if broken, could result in a suspension or ban from the site.

1] No God-Modding. Your characters must obide to the species law. With witches, I can see the limitations of their magic being more difficult to determine, if unsure, don't hesitate to pm me please. I will warn you if I see your character taking their magical abilities too far, try to stick to their elemental magic and the powers of telekinesis, unless using dark magic.

2] No unrealistic roleplaying. You cannot have your character in two places at once, randomly move from the Mountains to the Town Square, etc. Please also stay true to the traits of your character.

3] Be pleasant to everyone, arguments in character, must stay in character. No cyber-bullying or abusive language directed at other players. This will not be tolerated.

Stick to those three and even if you break a few others, you won't go wrong.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net

The Three Golden Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Information :: Rules-
Jump to: